• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I've known about a dozen or so openly gay people in my lifetime, and probably more that kept it quiet. All but one have seemed to be good, reasonable people. One was a real jerk, but I would expect at least 1 out of any 12 of any groups of people to be a jerk...if not more.

Then you get this "LBGT Community" thing going on...and it seems to become it's own entity that is just nuts. It makes me feel bad for the gay people I know to be represented by this community of insanity. What's their big claim? They want to be treated like everyone else? But that's BS. They don't want to be treated like everyone else. They want to be treated like they're fabulous. If they acted like everyone else, maybe they'd be treated like everyone else...like all of us "basic bitches." Everyone else doesn't get a national voice to protest whoever they think doesn't like them. In fact, the Community (at least as it's been portrayed to me), defines itself by being oppressed and discriminated against. It seems to have become their identity. If nobody cared that they were gay, would they know what to do with themselves?

Like I said, I feel bad for the gay people who are just people who are gay.:sad20: They certainly are not these butthurtedly irate lispy caricatures of snowflakes we see on tv. I guess as a straight white devil, the corresponding jackwagon outfit that misrepresents me is the KKK. That sucks, but they sure don't the media attention the LBGT Community gets. I guess that's good for me.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace

Attachments

• gayopencarry.jpg
      gayopencarry.jpg
      112.4 KB · Views: 145

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Like I said, I feel bad for the gay people who are just people who are gay. They certainly are not these butthurtedly irate lispy caricatures of snowflakes we see on tv. I guess as a straight white devil, the corresponding jackwagon outfit that misrepresents me is the KKK. That sucks, but they sure don't the media attention the LBGT Community gets. I guess that's good for me.

I've known and worked with folks who are gay for decades, and every one of them fit into the "just people who are gay" category. Recently, I've taught a few about personal security in an NRA Refuse To Be A Victim class, which led to me helping them pick out and learn to shoot firearms. These folks know there are oppressors out there, but they refuse to play the victim. It's sad that in our victim-oriented society, the "just people who are gay" end up getting lumped in with the ever-growing victim class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I've known about a dozen or so openly gay people in my lifetime, and probably more that kept it quiet. All but one have seemed to be good, reasonable people. One was a real jerk, but I would expect at least 1 out of any 12 of any groups of people to be a jerk...if not more.

Then you get this "LBGT Community" thing going on...and it seems to become it's own entity that is just nuts. It makes me feel bad for the gay people I know to be represented by this community of insanity. What's their big claim? They want to be treated like everyone else? But that's BS. They don't want to be treated like everyone else. They want to be treated like they're fabulous. If they acted like everyone else, maybe they'd be treated like everyone else...like all of us "basic bitches." Everyone else doesn't get a national voice to protest whoever they think doesn't like them. In fact, the Community (at least as it's been portrayed to me), defines itself by being oppressed and discriminated against. It seems to have become their identity. If nobody cared that they were gay, would they know what to do with themselves?

Like I said, I feel bad for the gay people who are just people who are gay.:sad20: They certainly are not these butthurtedly irate lispy caricatures of snowflakes we see on tv. I guess as a straight white devil, the corresponding jackwagon outfit that misrepresents me is the KKK. That sucks, but they sure don't the media attention the LBGT Community gets. I guess that's good for me.

I've known and worked with folks who are gay for decades, and every one of them fit into the "just people who are gay" category. Recently, I've taught a few about personal security in an NRA Refuse To Be A Victim class, which led to me helping them pick out and learn to shoot firearms. These folks know there are oppressors out there, but they refuse to play the victim. It's sad that in our victim-oriented society, the "just people who are gay" end up getting lumped in with the ever-growing victim class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine the same can be said for lots of other folks who happen to be included in 'special interest' groups, too. While we see activist BLM protestors, the vast majority of black folks are just folks who happen to be black. Same with folks who identify with their religions or ethnicities.

If folks could just be folks, and not divide themselves into special interest groups with an ax to grind, we'd be able to regain some of the progress that was already made before the current divider-in-chief and his race baiting minions drove a wedge into the heart of this country.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It seems to me that there's a process at work in general:

"{anygroup} Organizer/Activist" = join my group = lotsa people = solicit money = $$$$ for me from my group; who are you and what do you want from me?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    By the way,

“... an organization that is actively working to make life more dangerous by gutting background checks and allowing guns in schools.”

is actually a nice example of "begging the question."

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The other thing they miss.

FedEx did not just offer a discount to NRA. NRA made a deal with FedEx. ANY organization can do so.

So their LGBT group can contact FedEx and negotiate a discount. Of course, the more members you have, the more power you have to get a good discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom