• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I got 1 of 3 a couple of weeks ago at Cabela's. $450. Check there and Bass Pro. They are getting them in here and there.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Exile Armory online has one today for $515. They will ship to your FFL. If you add that fee into the cost it seems like still an ok deal.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    Real question.
    Why not get a Hi Point?
    I don’t have a 9 carbine, but am thinking
    about it, so as to have a 9 longarm
    to match up to a handgun.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Real question.
    Why not get a Hi Point?

Because the Hi Points do not take Glock mags. The Ruger has the interchangeability with Ruger and Glock mags and with the availability of Glock mags it’s a desirable feature.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Real question.
    Why not get a Hi Point?

there could be many reasons why someone would want to get one gun over another. Why not get a Ruger? Lots of choices. Lots of great gun.

taisho

Jan 4, 2021
    Glen Burnie
    Thanks for the pointer - I’ll check them out

“Exile Armory online has one today for $515. They will ship to your FFL. If you add that fee into the cost it seems like still an ok deal”

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    Went to BassPro today in Hanover. There was 1 Ruger PC9 on the rack. Prices have increased. I got mine about 6 weeks ago for $450. The price today was $600. I did manage to get 500 rounds of Winchester 9mm for $159. I wasn't really even looking for more ammo. HEHE.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Went to BassPro today in Hanover. There was 1 Ruger PC9 on the rack. Prices have increased. I got mine about 6 weeks ago for $450. The price today was $600. I did manage to get 500 rounds of Winchester 9mm for $159. I wasn't really even looking for more ammo. HEHE.

It’s still so hard to believe being thrilled to find 9mm target ammo for 32 cpr.

Good find though. Did it seem to be staying on shelves for longer ?

Sirex