• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is all I need to know.

“After 30 years, Mike Miller is the longest serving Senate President in America. His anti-business and anti-jobs policies have pushed enough Marylanders out of this state in his 46 years of legislating in the General Assembly. It’s time to retire Mike Miller,” says Peed, who adds, “I will welcome his long-overdue retirement and look forward to serving the people of Calvert, Charles, and Prince George’s counties and the state of Maryland.”

teawhy

Mar 24, 2017
    Southern Maryland

Quote:

“After 30 years, Mike Miller is the longest serving Senate President in America. His anti-business and anti-jobs policies have pushed enough Marylanders out of this state in his 46 years of legislating in the General Assembly. It’s time to retire Mike Miller,” says Peed, who adds, “I will welcome his long-overdue retirement and look forward to serving the people of Calvert, Charles, and Prince George’s counties and the state of Maryland.”

+1 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I was thinking about it as well. Since I have Hatch act issues, I would automatically be on the ticket as an independent....no primary issue. I can only hope that I would get the Miller Disenfranchised vote. Hoping that would be substantial

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I was thinking about it as well. Since I have Hatch act issues, I would automatically be on the ticket as an independent....no primary issue. I can only hope that I would get the Miller Disenfranchised vote. Hoping that would be substantial

I strongly recommend a frank discussion with your General Counsel before embarking upon that enterprise.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Sounds good. I look forward to learning more.

I'm not so sure. I once thought the lines were much more restrictive than they actually are. I have been schooled by members here, and some others now that have greatly improved my understanding of the Hatch Act.

If you are interested, I'm happy to put you in touch with others that know much more informed than I am about these technical and important issues. I strongly encourage you and others in this forum, especially those that want to run as Democrats against the worst of them. If you can win in the Democrat only Primary Election (see Operation DINO), you stand a tremendous chance of winning in the General Election.

Also, I have 'heard' there's a good chance Miller may not run, or if he does, will not be up to par; and that Busch is in much worse shape. Starting to sound to me that the winds of change are happening. I credit the great work of so many Patriots in this once Great State, together, lets make her Great AGAIN!!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    He'll have some of mine.

If the parts that I read here bode true, he'll have some of mine too!

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0517/jesse-peed-declares-for-maryland-senate.html

This 2018 election is pivotal for Maryland. Absolutely critical.

Many thousands of us now have registered as Democrats mostly to stop gerrymandering.

Also to help the few politicians that don't cow-tow to Mike Miller and Mike Busch; their record of ORDERING Democrats on what to vote on and how to vote MUST STOP. They have been consistently against the second amendment, and the general process of law making. There have been many reasonable politicians that have been shutdown because of Miller and Busch.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If the parts that I read here bode true, he'll have some of mine too!

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0517/jesse-peed-declares-for-maryland-senate.html

This 2018 election is pivotal for Maryland. Absolutely critical.

Many thousands of us now have registered as Democrats mostly to stop gerrymandering.

Also to help the few politicians that don't cow-tow to Mike Miller and Mike Busch; their record of ORDERING Democrats on what to vote on and how to vote MUST STOP. They have been consistently against the second amendment, and the general process of law making. There have been many reasonable politicians that have been shutdown because of Miller and Busch.

Being a Dino isn't going to help him. It would appear he is a Republican.

He is the former chairman of the Prince George’s County Republican Central Committee on which he still serves.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Being a DiNO can be beneficial, but assess the circumstances in each case.

You can work for him, canvass as a D, blow a few minds, then vote against Miller in the primary.

This.

And much more.

Please read the DINO thread, especially the parts posted by Mr. H.

With or without you, we are already doing this successfully. I even go to some Republican meetings/events, speak my peace, and many of them come to me later and ask how they can make a REAL difference.

Many Republicans, and even more Democrats are sick and tired of the Mike Miller and Mike Busch show; and want some real CHANGE in Maryland.

Politics as usual in Maryland is no longer acceptable.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    He ran against Miller in 2014 and got crushed by 25%. That being said, I will donate to his campaign. Miller will be 75 years old in 2018 and eventually he will leave, one way or another. It might as well be sooner, rather than later.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    If I'm reading the map correctly, district 27 is most of Calvert County and Southern PG. If he can take PG (since that's where he's from) Calvert shouldn't be much of a problem. :shrug:

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    If I'm reading the map correctly, district 27 is most of Calvert County and Southern PG. If he can take PG (since that's where he's from) Calvert shouldn't be much of a problem. :shrug:

That is exactly how Miller has been oppressing southern MD for DECADES
    He gets the PG votes so Calvert doesn't matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom