• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    I don't know what it is about Waldorf, but my experience has been that most of the big chain stores there are better than St.Mary's. Lowes down here is a dump compared to Waldorf, same with Aldi's and several others. I would have expected the opposite. Supposedly we have a Harbor Freight coming down here soon and I hope they don't end up the same way.

I live about 5 min north of Waldorf (if there were no traffic that is), and drive right through it to go to the same stores or restaurants in La Plata when there is the same chain down there. Much better service and cleaner than the ones in Waldorf usually..

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Funny thing is last two times i've been to the Glen Burnie HF, i have had the same kind of service. I normally say i'm just looking but when i have had an item i was looking for they always walk me straight to it and make sure i have everything i need. Just don't know how much more i'll be shopping there without the coupons and freebies. Wonder if they will come back after the covid crap.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Funny thing is last two times i've been to the Glen Burnie HF, i have had the same kind of service. I normally say i'm just looking but when i have had an item i was looking for they always walk me straight to it and make sure i have everything i need. Just don't know how much more i'll be shopping there without the coupons and freebies. Wonder if they will come back after the covid crap.

It’s the closest store to my work so I’m glad they stepped things up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom