• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I've met and done several trades with MDS folks from Harford and further west, but I've only ever met one other Cecil resident with MDS. Just curious if any other Cecil (or Kent, QA, NCC, etc.) MDS members would be interested in a gathering and if anyone had any ideas when/where ? I see a bunch of others posting about Cecil or with it in their tags, so I know there's other besides me and just tossing it out there..

thanks
    mike

boatme99

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2010
    Mid-Tenn.
    I won't be there for a couple of months but if you do a spring meet I should be in the area.
    I'll actually be closer to Newark than Elkton but I'm open for suggestions.
    Chesapeake City? Northeast? Aberdeen?

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I’m ready. I say we do lunch/beers somewhere. Our only shooting range is the Wild West most of the time so a shooting meetup is not the greatest idea.

North East has good restaurants. Say when.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It will be odd seeing Bossman without trading, selling, or buying. Lol!

Will keep an eye on this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I’m ready. I say we do lunch/beers somewhere. Our only shooting range is the Wild West most of the time so a shooting meetup is not the greatest idea.

North East has good restaurants. Say when.

Will Fat Larry allow us to eat out at a restaurant? :sad20:

Is JLowes Guns/Tactical Shepard open on Saturdays ? How about something next Sat (Dec 12) at their shop? Someone pick an eating/drinking location that will allow a group to gather..

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I am up for it . we can do clays in our backyard:) . We have some breweries around here, the one in Chesapeake City let’s you order outside food.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    Will Fat Larry allow us to eat out at a restaurant? :sad20:

Is JLowes Guns/Tactical Shepard open on Saturdays ? How about something next Sat (Dec 12) at their shop? Someone pick an eating/drinking location that will allow a group to gather..

Website says open Saturday 1-7.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    i have about 6 boxes of clays , my launcher mounts to my bucket of the tractor so get more angles :)

Do you guys already know one another? I've traded with Bossman before but is someone really offering strangers to come shoot clays in their yard? (or is the only stranger me? :innocent0 )

I'm more than happy to meet at JLowes and let you decide how strange I am and if additional invitation to shoot clays is warranted .. (I really need to talk with JLowe about a transfer and some possible orders anyway)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Do you guys already know one another? I've traded with Bossman before but is someone really offering strangers to come shoot clays in their yard? (or is the only stranger me? :innocent0 )

I'm more than happy to meet at JLowes and let you decide how strange I am and if additional invitation to shoot clays is warranted .. (I really need to talk with JLowe about a transfer and some possible orders anyway)

not really know anyone. I am from the old adage, no one is a stranger just a friend you haven’t met.

Anyone bringing a clay thrower let me know if they need power

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

We have not met that I can recall... but sounds like it will not be long. Sounds like a great time. My thrower is manual.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Sounds good. We can meet up at JLowes between 1:30-2:00 and then head off for clays and food after. Should we wear nametags. :lol2:

I will tell you that JLowes (Tactical Sheppard) is stupid busy on the weekends. Basically any day I have been in there they are hammered with people. Not a reason to not go, but be prepared to see a completely packed store with possibly a line out the door if on a Saturday.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I will tell you that JLowes (Tactical Sheppard) is stupid busy on the weekends. Basically any day I have been in there they are hammered with people. Not a reason to not go, but be prepared to see a completely packed store with possibly a line out the door if on a Saturday.

Hmm.. I haven't gone yet to give the novelty time to wear off, I guess it's still early.

Any other suggestions on where to meet up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom