• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    Just called and confirmed that a call I missed yesterday was in fact The Gun Rack letting me know my 1/22 has been approved. Hopefully I'll officially be a gun owner later tonight :-)

bbarrows32

Golf Guru
    Feb 25, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Filled out my paperwork 1/22 and got the call today(2/26) ....I didn't really expect a call until the end of this week or beginning of next. Now I am just waiting for my collector paperwork to come back

Nice...I am the 26th so hopefully before the end of the week. It'll be a nice surprise to see what I bought!

JCKnauer22

Feb 7, 2013
    Middle River
    i'm resisting the urge to call the gun shop to find out about my 1/24. i know they're crazy busy and those calls do nothing but make their day longer, but i still want to know. i'll probably just stop by tomorrow though. especially since i don't even have time to mess with it tonight. the wait is almost over! :party29:

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Anyone get the pickup word from Shooters Discount on their purchase? I'm trying to keep from bugging Lou every few hours.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SpecialJ79

Feb 20, 2013
    SoMD
    Seein dates from the 22nd and 23rd are makin me antsy. Bought on the 22nd and paperwork probably went in on the 23rd. Unfortunately my FFL isn't open weekends. Hopin for Monday at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom