• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • May 25, 2021
    Hey, so I’ve been considering setting a long distance riifle such as Tikka T3x Tac A1 with a Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II. Any suggestions or tips? Where would be a range I could actually take it out to play?

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Delmarva sporting clays. Great people with a nice range. If you want to compete, bridgeville Delaware, Quantico virginia, frontline in warren north Carolina, peacemaker in glengary west virginia.

May 25, 2021
    Delmarva sporting clays. Great people with a nice range. If you want to compete, bridgeville Delaware, Quantico virginia, frontline in warren north Carolina, peacemaker in glengary west virginia.

I’m just in it to have fun, spend what little money I have and try to look like I know what I’m doing . Thank you for the list.

deerassassin22

Apr 12, 2016
    Littlestown, PA
    I just got my Tikka T3 and I love it. Looking at Alexander Sporting Farms goes to 600 no wait list. My tikka with my hand loads keeps an MOA all the way to 600 so far no issues

temccoy

Nov 13, 2020
    Peacemaker in WV and Bridgeville in Delaware will take you out to 1,000 yards. They both are open to the public on certain dates. Have fun.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Is Quantico still doing their monthly F Class matches? That's a good opportunity to shoot at 800, 900, and 1000 yards.

https://quanticoshootingclub.com/calendar

Check out the website and calendar for events.

Keep in mind they have new security rules for accessing the base these days. It involves getting a picture ID for the time you need to be on base. That involves going down to the Visitor Control Center ahead of time(often events start early so getting the id before hand helps) and possible coordination with the club or club event organizers.

May 25, 2021
    https://quanticoshootingclub.com/calendar

Check out the website and calendar for events.

Keep in mind they have new security rules for accessing the base these days. It involves getting a picture ID for the time you need to be on base. That involves going down to the Visitor Control Center ahead of time(often events start early so getting the id before hand helps) and possible coordination with the club or club event organizers.

My badge will get me on there! Thanks! Also I can tell the wife since only I have the badge only I can go!

chriskat

Nov 1, 2009
    Second, or third, for Bridgeville. For the 1k yards though you'll need to wait for a practice day, they close the rest of the range when shooting at 1k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom