• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overwatch326

Aug 13, 2016
    I want basically a range toy. G34 MOS?

I just picked up a Glock 45, and I gotta say I'm impressed. I never liked the 19 because it felt so short in my hands, and the idea of adjusting my grip every time I reload with a grip extension on a mag just struck me as impractical. The 45 removes that problem, but you still get most of the aftermarket options for the 19; Gen 5's aftermarket little limited compared to 3 and 4, though, but I imagine that'll fade with time—my guess is all these idiotic shortages are the culprit.

Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    Glock 45 or 19X!!

+1. Full size handle and add a red dot if you are concerned about the site radius. However, I don't find an accuracy difference shooting the 19 vs 17.

My next handgun, after I pick up one that I'm waiting to pick up and then after waiting 30 days again, will be a 45 or 19x.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I don't do Range toys all my guns are able to carry so I'm a huge fan of the model 19 so I have 4 of them and a 17 and 43 for times when I have to have something smaller, The 17 is a permanent truck gun.

Same here. No safe queens, no range toys. The range is enjoyable training for their purpose

Also a fan of the 19/23

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom