The one posted 2 years ago?

:lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's the one!!!! :lol2:

facepalm 05.jpg

Wuntsum

Sep 20, 2018
    Precision rifles

Do you guys have any long range or precision rifles in a tactical chassis like the ruger precision rifle?

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Anybody have an update on what might be in the used pistol sections at Atlantic these days? Kinda sorta looking for a couple of different things...

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    Guys I like your shop and maybe that price is supported down there. But 525 and up for trade in 870s?

Based on the current market we feel these are very fair prices. Some of the guns from this group go back to 1970s and 80s vintage, which appeals to a lot of Remington collectors. Gunbroker is currently fetching $1,000 or more for vintage model 870s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Based on the current market we feel these are very fair prices. Some of the guns from this group go back to 1970s and 80s vintage, which appeals to a lot of Remington collectors. Gunbroker is currently fetching $1,000 or more for vintage model 870s.

You would probably do well to put them on Gunbroker then without posting to the more knowledgeable crowd on here. Locals remember the attempted a$$ reamings

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    You would probably do well to put them on Gunbroker then without posting to the more knowledgeable crowd on here. Locals remember the attempted a$$ reamings

Interesting point, although I’m sure the knowledgeable crowd on here understands the difference between a 70s or 80s vintage Police Magnum 870 and a modern Freedom Group gun of lesser quality. But here’s a Remington 870 that will be going out towards the end of the month for $270… maybe that better fits your budget. Thanks for the input.

7f38694493ea9df13e55a7166b58ccdf.jpg

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co

I wouldn't call that an ass reaming. It's pretty fair considering a year ago, any 12ga shotgun that functioned was $500-600 in the panic. These are older 870s from before they went to plastic parts inside and appear to be in good shape. Solid guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom