HAS ANYONE SHOT IN THE PEACEMAKER ZOMBIE SHOOT ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Just looking to see if anyone has competed in this event. It looks interesting but I can't find a lot of information, pictures or videos of the layout. I'd hate to drive all that way and it not be fun. Thank you in advance.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it is def fun! basically similar to uspsa and idpa, run around and shoot a bunch of cardboard targets and static and falling steel. the md, dave, loves this one and basically halloweens the hell out of it. as of now i'm shooting sat on squad 12 in the morning and 19 in the afternoon.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Don't shoot the zombie dog....even if it moves.

Davsco hits the high points. It's a Kahr arms sponsored event (part of a series). Outlaw format. Usually headshots only on the cardboard and rarely any steel bigger than 10" for the zombie event. Lots of fun.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    next weekend! i'm in squad 19 in the afternoon if anyone wants to join me. happy to help out any newbies, you can even spectate the morning match (i'll be there and can offer pointers) and shoot the afternoon match if you're on the fence. you WILL have fun.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Hijacking a little, but… any idea why they canceled their 3 gun for Friday? It just disappeared from practiscore.

Call the office and ask. I suspect lack of participation would be the reason. Assuming this isn't a practiscore issue (take my word for it, that platform absolutely sucks to use).

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Makes me sad. I really loved their 3G. Was driving from Glen Burnie. Long rifle shots. Pistol pits. Wooded trails.

Try the two gun. More fun. No shotgun to mess with. Tends to have at least one, usually two, long range stages and typically a woods walk or two. Done vehicles too. Sponsored by kahles.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Agree! Though their 3g did have a 2g option.

I am biased, and I admit it. I prefer the (slightly) more practical two gun events. I know it can't really be done at club level but I really like events where all stages are completely blind.

An exception would be for the super steel/outlaw steel matches where it's just a shooting gallery for fun.

COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Definitely glad my daughter and I went ahead and signed up for this event. I will be going as long as I remain in this area. Interesting competition fun stages and I believe it was stage 4 that had a bonus target at approx. 65 yards. That will make you tighten up a bit lol.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep that was super fun as usual! they have a supersteel match coming up in november, sort of similar, run around and shoot a bunch of static and falling steel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom