• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Let us know if it actually shows up. Last time I ordered some stuff from them (supposedly "in stock") I ended up cancelling the order after four months of no product and no updates.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Let us know if it actually shows up. Last time I ordered some stuff from them (supposedly "in stock") I ended up cancelling the order after four months of no product and no updates.

Ordered 10-22, shipped 10-25 an picked it up 10-29 from the PO.

Mounted it an test fired late Sunday. Now, just need some daylight to play with some 77g pills.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

That’s been my experience more than once; now, I no longer order unless I get someone on the phone during their reg. bus. hours. Has saved me much frustration since … :thumbsup:

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I have a NIB unfired Larue 308 OBR rifle with their scope mount and put high $ NightForce optics on it. Again unfired but quality is top notch.... the wait at the time for the build was a few months and they delivered right on time. My experience was great and I would do again.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    That’s been my experience more than once; now, I no longer order unless I get someone on the phone during their reg. bus. hours. Has saved me much frustration since … :thumbsup:

I had ordered from them before without any issues. Luckily Rainier carries their triggers, which is mostly what I was interested in. Guess I'll never see one of their rails in person.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    I had ordered from them before without any issues. Luckily Rainier carries their triggers, which is mostly what I was interested in. Guess I'll never see one of their rails in person.

I love the quad rail I bought from them a few months ago. By far the most solid mounting free float rail I e seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom