• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HPBT

Oct 15, 2020
    De.
    Got my ammo today,packaged very good,reusable 50 rnd. plastic boxes.124 grn copper jacketed lead bullet.Was here in 3 days with a holiday.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I've got a bunch of this ammo. I bought it to be a training ammo, hopefully equal to my carry ammo. It is not. Besides the fact that it shot about 8 inches off at 15yds, compared to my carry 124gn, it has hard primers and I've had FTF many times from striker fired guns. Hammer fired have had no issues. I can't remember if it shot high or low, but I want to say high.

I will say that it appears to be very high quality ammo. Looks very consistent, with nice brass, sealed primers, etc.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I've got a bunch of this ammo. I bought it to be a training ammo, hopefully equal to my carry ammo. It is not. Besides the fact that it shot about 8 inches off at 15yds, compared to my carry 124gn, it has hard primers and I've had FTF many times from striker fired guns. Hammer fired have had no issues. I can't remember if it shot high or low, but I want to say high.

I will say that it appears to be very high quality ammo. Looks very consistent, with nice brass, sealed primers, etc.

Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom