• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B@Dfi$H

Nov 9, 2009
    the ranchhood
    I'm going to the rv show in Hershey a few weeks,,does anyone know if i can carry there i have a Utah and a fl permit? any local laws or show rules that may prevent it.

dpmd

Apr 2, 2010
    Montgomery County
    You may want to check which non-resident permits PA recognizes. I thought I read recently that UT is still okay, but not FL and VA. If you have resident permits from those states, then I think you're good to go.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    As a permit holder, you have responsibilities to know the laws concerning those permits. Those laws change frequently , i.e PA reciprocity with Fla non-res. There are several good reference web sites available, but as has been posted frequently here, the best source is each states' permitting department for the most updated info.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    i know the Utah is good in pa i was more concerned with the policy's of the show,possibly any ordinance in Hershey
    as well.

Then I suggest you need to contact the show's organizers via their web site, and the AG of PA web site regarding Hershey ( but there's no such ordinance in Hershey). Again, the easiest, most direct and accurate course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom