• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustyrustic

Mar 7, 2013
    I'm going up to Cabela's, then over to Reading on Monday, via PA R10 & R61. Are there any other gun shops in the area worth stopping by?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    Shyda's Gun Shop
    1635 S Lincoln Ave
    Lebanon, PA 17042

And Trop
    910 North Hanover St.
    Elizabethtown, PA 17022

JosephIV

Screw Reading. I loathe that craphole. I have two female friends who grew up there and I nearly got jumped visiting them while in the Navy. Once was walking downtown from a coffee shop at night. We had a tall, dark skinned guy pop out from a store front and close the distance (we sped up, so did he) until I pulled my kershaw out and turned around with the knife at my side. He quickly turned around and went into the storefront area of a closed business.

The other time I was lost driving my brand new Silverado. I pulled up to a stop sign next to a Laundromat with a bunch of vatos hanging out. They said something like "Look at this white boy", got off of the wall they had been warming, and approached the truck. I pulled out my also brand new G20 and nodded at them. The vatos decided that they didn't feel like giving me directions and went back to warming the wall. Both incidents were summertime in good light. Screw Reading. That reminds me that I need to renew my Utah CCW.

wstrayer

Jan 24, 2014
    York County, PA
    Enck's Gun Barn is not too far. He has a bunch of Cowboy Action guns in stock all of the time. You can check out his web sight.
    If you are into black powder than Dixon's Muzzleloaders is well worth the trip. He is closed on Wednesday so check his web sight for hours as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom