• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greetings,

I recently got my license to carry firearms and was going to get a Glock 19. I've changed my mind for the time being. I want to carry my P64. I ordered a box of Hornady Critical Defense 95gr. FTX HP Ammo. Does anyone know where I can get a decent holster to carry my P64 and extra mag? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Greetings,

I recently got my license to carry firearms and was going to get a Glock 19. I've changed my mind for the time being. I want to carry my P64. I ordered a box of Hornady Critical Defense 95gr. FTX HP Ammo. Does anyone know where I can get a decent holster to carry my P64 and extra mag? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Trop and Freedom Armory have a bunch to choose from. Call ahead, they will let you know if they have what you need in stock, before you make the trip.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Reading between the lines I *think* that you are seeking a reltively inexpensive holster , possably one that also carries the mag. In the lower price ranges marked "Medimum Auto" , rather than P64 specifically. Since the various holster mfg vary in exact dimentions , take your gun with you ( to well equiped gun store or gun show ) , and test fit your gun to the individual holster. You can call and "ask" , but unless the person you ask owns a P64 and has personal experience , their answer won't be 100% .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom