• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I am going to be up in Hancock for a hot minute next week, probably Friday around 6pm. Does anyone know of any decent gun shops in PA (i.e. WV) near there that might be open till around 7? Kind of hoping to dash over the line for a couple of Ruger BX-25 mags before heading home.

Thanks!

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Don't know about PA, but there is a shop in Berkley Springs WVa, called the Trading Post / Pawn. They may sell them. Just go to end of town (Hancock) and hang a left across the river, maybe 5-10 minutes on left.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Don't know how much time you have, or how far across the line you want to venture. But from Hancock Md., you're about 35 minutes up Rt. 70 from a shop called Juniata Trading. It sits on the right of Route 30 headed west, between Breezewood and Everitt Pa. It's a neat place with a lot of guns and outdoors gear, and worth a stop if you get up that way.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Don't know how much time you have, or how far across the line you want to venture. But from Hancock Md., you're about 35 minutes up Rt. 70 from a shop called Juniata Trading. It sits on the right of Route 30 headed west, between Breezewood and Everitt Pa. It's a neat place with a lot of guns and outdoors gear, and worth a stop if you get up that way.

I've driven by it, but never been in. Unfortunately a little further than I think I can make it*. I will call and if they are open and have 10/22 mags I'll try the option in WV. Thanks guys!

*both because of how late it'll be when getting the Hancock and also my wife would be highly annoyed to know I am taking time to get some BX-25s instead of turning around and heading home. She won't notice 20 minutes extra an hour plus she will :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom