• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Best exchange I heard all day came courtesy of a Sig guy. A little kid came up and asked if he could pick up a P229 then while looking at it asked "is this a glock?" The guy with out skipping a beat replies "It's Sig, it's like a Glock but for men".

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Ratz..... no surplus ammo either?

Meant parts, ammo and accesory dealers were selling stuff, but not the firearm dealers. Pretty much all new stuff, no milsurp. Xtreme/freedom munitions had good prices on bullets and loaded ammo, didn't see powder or primers. Cool to check out some of the equipment and powersports stuff too.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    No firearm sales, they are manufacturers showing off their stuff, so great place to kick tires. Lots of part and accessory dealers, a couple good Benchmade knife dealers and targets.

My wife got a great deal on an upper last year, some vendors are selling some products, but yes no firearms sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Heading up first thing tomorrow morning. Don't forget to buy your tickets online to avoid the long lines. :thumbsup:

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    This is not a gun show!!! While there are some gunsmiths, guns displayed, and ammunition advertised, it is not a gun show. Vendors displaying and selling ammunition, bullets, safes, scopes, uppers, gun parts, magazines, RVs, boats, fishing stuff, fishing kitchen stuff, huge grills, trailers, tractors, ATV houses, house ware and hunting major outfitters from Maryland to Argentina!!! It is not a gun show. You want to book a trip for Africa to hunt elephant or go to Canada on a fly in fishing trip this is the place. It is not a gun show!

Good luck

Jerry

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    This is not a gun show!!! While there are some gunsmiths, guns displayed, and ammunition advertised, it is not a gun show. Vendors displaying and selling ammunition, bullets, safes, scopes, uppers, gun parts, magazines, RVs, boats, fishing stuff, fishing kitchen stuff, huge grills, trailers, tractors, ATV houses, house ware and hunting major outfitters from Maryland to Argentina!!! It is not a gun show. You want to book a trip for Africa to hunt elephant or go to Canada on a fly in fishing trip this is the place. It is not a gun show!

Good luck

Jerry

It requires at least 3% beef jerky, chinese airsoft and body odor to be considered a gun show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom