• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Any one been there or is a member was looking at joining a place up here and this one is close by

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    I am a member and have been there several times, don't go as much as I would like as for me it is about an hour drive or so, good range, they have been working on a lot of improvements lately, they have steel to shoot on the pistol range, rifle range is nice, goes out to I believe 200 yards, also have a place for shot gun patterning and an area for archery

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Some things have changed in the 10 years or so I've been a member, but it's a good outdoor range that allows a lot more freedom than just about anywhere in MD. It's private, but cheap and easy to join, just show up to a meeting, and they vote you in. I live close so It's easy to run by and put a box of ammo through a gun, practice or test what I need to, even still don't get to go as often as I'd like. They have put up a fair amount of steel on the handgun range, and a few plates on the rifle range. There are somewhere around 1,000 members, but the range is often empty being most members rarely use it.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Thanx for the info guys I'll have to go to a meeting soon then it's only 12 min from my house I haven't been to the range in a good while and need too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom