• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I don't think the first part of his sentence means what he thinks it means....

"Please note I very much support the second amendment where people have the right to keep and bear arms from impingement," he wrote. "I also believe that we need tougher gun control laws. Since owning a fire arm (sic) is a privilege, I believe the people who want a permit will pay for it even at a higher rate."
    I also like his use of "impingement"...:sad20:

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    What constituition has he been reading??? I've never seen the word impingement in mine. And the Second Ammendment is part of the Bill of RIGHTS, not Bill of PRIVILEGES.

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    Morelli: Increase cost of conceal-and-carry gun permits

The politician, who is not running for re-election until 2015, made the suggestion in an email to county Manager Robert Lawton and reporters Monday, suggesting the county raise the price from $20 for a five-year permit to $150 for a possible longer term.
    Current MD renewal fees are $50, plus $76 for finger print, plus notary fees, plus 3-5 hours of my time...

For a 3 year permit

Total cost $$$ plus time = $1000 that I could have earned had I not had to submit all the required data.

ivwarrior

Jul 20, 2010
    The article is talking about PA LTCF. They can't increase the fee. The fee is set by state law, which also states that no other fees may be charged other than what's in that section of law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom