• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I have Amish customers and they are the nicest people you will ever meet/know. This pisses me off royally!!:mad54:

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Why the hell would you shoot at the Amish? They don't hurt anyone!

Not that anyone would ever deserve to be shot at but the saintly perception of the Amish is perhaps a bit over-rated.

My mother was the daughter of a Lutheran minister. She grew up in Kutztown PA where my grandfather preached. During WW II my grandfather would travel throughout the Kutztown-Reading area preaching at different churches in the area. Ministers and men were in short supply at the time.

Here’s a little story as told to me by my mother…I am going from recall.

She told me how they always had gasoline during WW II because they were allotted a little extra by the government for my Grandfather’s travels from town to town as a preacher. But I digress.

According to my mother, my Grandfather would stop during his travels on Sundays and buy produce from the Amish who put up farm stands along the road. Produce was sold by the pound. Occasionally, I was told by my mother, he would find rocks in the bottom baskets of potatoes and other produce when he got home.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Not that anyone would ever deserve to be shot at but the saintly perception of the Amish is perhaps a bit over-rated.

My mother was the daughter of a Lutheran minister. She grew up in Kutztown PA where my grandfather preached. During WW II my grandfather would travel throughout the Kutztown-Reading area preaching at different churches in the area. Ministers and men were in short supply at the time.

Here’s a little story as told to me by my mother…I am going from recall.

She told me how they always had gasoline during WW II because they were allotted a little extra by the government for my Grandfather’s travels from town to town as a preacher. But I digress.

According to my mother, my Grandfather would stop during his travels on Sundays and buy produce from the Amish who put up farm stands along the road. Produce was sold by the pound. Occasionally, I was told by my mother, he would find rocks in the bottom baskets of potatoes and other produce when he got home.

THOSE EVIL AMISH.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I phoned the local PD up there, and asked if they had any leads yet.

He said "Of course, of course."

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

My mother was the daughter of a Lutheran minister.

My Grandmother is the daughter of a Lutheran minister, ...in PA.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    WTF kind of haircut is that?

Looks like he could be Chris Brown's brother.

Who gives 2 craps? If he is guilty, put a damn hitch on his ass and let him plow the fields and pull the buggy! A misdemeanor for shooting a horse?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Uh, just an observation fella. :what:

I'm not part of the law enforecment or judicial system up there. Ideally he'd be required to do some time and pay restitution. They never seem to pay up though.

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    WTF is wrong with some people? Glad no one was hurt but I know a horse is a huge loss to an Amish family.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

I'm not part of the law enforecment or judicial system up there. Ideally he'd be required to do some time and pay restitution. They never seem to pay up though.

Sorry PJ. Didn't mean to come across like I was jumping on you. This whole story is just really troubling to me, and I couldn't believe its just a misdemeanor for shooting and killing a horse in a drive by!

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    He shot at a vehicle with passengers that included small children, how is that not attempted murder? BTW, If Obama had a son (and only got half his hair cut) he would look like this as well.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    He shot at a vehicle with passengers that included small children, how is that not attempted murder? BTW, If Obama had a son (and only got half his hair cut) he would look like this as well.

But he is Owemish... Didn't you know? OweDrama is the southern end of a north bound horse.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

I'm sure that mutt will do little, to know time and can't use his EBT card for restitution. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom