Any good PA gun shops near Grantsville, MD?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'll be in Garrett County, Maryland (Grantsville area) at the end of June, literally a stone's throw from the PA line. Are there any good PA gun shops I should visit that are within an hour or so of there? Mostly looking for mags and long guns, but nothing very specific.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Hoover's in Rockwood.

:thumbsup: great place and people. I stop by everytime on my way up to 7 Springs.

From I-68 take 219 North to Garrett, hang a left on to Rt.653 (think it's a BP station on the left) about 5 or 6 miles on the left.

There's another place at the foot of the hill in Rockwood. Don't remember the name but the guy that was there when I stopped seemed like kind of a jerk.

A little bit further up the road Rt653 (Copper Kettle Highway) in Trent, PA is
    McGreggors (sp?) used to be in Waldorf, MD. Stopped last year when he was just opening up, very nice shop.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    :thumbsup: great place and people. I stop by everytime on my way up to 7 Springs.

From I-68 take 219 North to Garrett, hang a left on to Rt.653 (think it's a BP station on the left) about 5 or 6 miles on the left.

There's another place at the foot of the hill in Rockwood. Don't remember the name but the guy that was there when I stopped seemed like kind of a jerk.

A little bit further up the road Rt653 (Copper Kettle Highway) in Trent, PA is
    McGreggors (sp?) used to be in Waldorf, MD. Stopped last year when he was just opening up, very nice shop.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom