• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Seems like a lot to me, but I'm not a heroin enthusiast. 100,000 rounds of ammo sounds like a lot to the uneducated....

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    If they have half the habit of Philip Seymore Hoffman, then it looks like this is for personal consumption, these guys aren't dealers.

Otherwise, this just reinforces my belief that I'm in the wrong line of work.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    It is a lot even if the poorly described bags are the tiny pinky-fingernail sized single-use bags sold by street level dealers for $20. 75,000 of them comes to $1.5 million.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It is a lot even if the poorly described bags are the tiny pinky-fingernail sized single-use bags sold by street level dealers for $20. 75,000 of them comes to $1.5 million.

****I have never done drugs and really can't think how someone could ever want to do heroin in the first place. Especially the injectable stuff - it just gives me the willies thinking about injecting something like that into me.

Some people are big risk takers with stuff like that. And, people I know think *I* am nuts because I shoot guns at a range, mostly paper targets or bowling pins, etc.. and used to own firearms before I lost them all in an unfortunate boating accident.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    These bags..stacked as bricks...are very small jewelery type bags.

This isn't the shopping bag...shoulder bag...dog poo bag. This is a glassine baggie for small quantity.

At any rate....75000 of anything can be a lot. This is a lot. This is a big dealer bust.

With the drugs was a seizure of guns.... $100,000...and a chicken.

My money is on defense blaming chicken for possession.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    According to that link, nobody agreed on the definition of a 'bag'. One comment even stated it wasn't the weight of the bag, it's the quality of what's IN the bag that counts.....

Seems like ;
    -it's not necessarily 75,000 lives saved since every dose doesn't cause a death
    -how much in a bag is very variable
    -Size (of the total weight of the haul) DOES matter and is likely the best way to define whether if it was a 'big' bust. It very well may be.

Just my logical opinion....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom