• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    He's up by about 1,000 points according to the news, not even close. I know nothing about the issues on either side.

Pfft... change your channel... last I heard about Wolf in sheep's clothing is that he was up by only 17 points. :D

/end quote

----------

Wolf is definitely not a friend to gun owners. His whole campaign is nothing but falsification and misdirection, much of it aided and abetted by the media, like yesterday's debate. Though Corbett is behind in the polls, the race is still close. I wonder what other lies the Wolf campaign will manifest or Kane's office will conveniently stumble upon in the days ahead... things that make you go hmmmm....

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yea, Corbett steals money from schools, and molests kids. The gun stuff is far from the worst of the lies and warped perceptions basically allowed to run unanswered.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    Yea, Corbett steals money from schools, and molests kids. The gun stuff is far from the worst of the lies and warped perceptions basically allowed to run unanswered.

I've also read he sold the lottery and mandates vagina swabbing after a rape report is filed. :shrug::

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth

I haven't read anything negative regarding gun rights from the Corbett camp...it seems he stays off the subject. He isn't doing anything to infringe and isn't speaking out pro 2A....from what I found.

I did hear a radio interview over the internet and when he was asked if he would sign any type of gun control bill he said no such bill would ever land on his desk...the interviewer redirected and asked what if it does and he just brushed it off stating it would never happen.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...staff-puts-pa-governor-on-defense-in-already/

sure corbett's only been there since 2011...and a bunch of the people named for sending joke emails don't work under him anymore...but the attorney general, funded by bloomberg, that's been shutting down one concealed carry permit after another found out that some people between 2008-2012 sent innapropriate emails.

Sure looks like news sources need to come up with better headlines such as....
    "Bloomberg-Funded attorney general attempts to smear Corbett with baseless claims"

"Bloomberg-funded, anti-gun attorney general violates the privacy of state employees to look for any wrongdoing she can try to pin on Corbett"

"Bloomberg-funded attorney general in favor of 2A civil right infringement misuses office to influence gubernatorial race"

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...staff-puts-pa-governor-on-defense-in-already/

sure corbett's only been there since 2011...and a bunch of the people named for sending joke emails don't work under him anymore...but the attorney general, funded by bloomberg, that's been shutting down one concealed carry permit after another found out that some people between 2008-2012 sent innapropriate emails.

Sure looks like news sources need to come up with better headlines such as....
    "Bloomberg-Funded attorney general attempts to smear Corbett with baseless claims"

"Bloomberg-funded, anti-gun attorney general violates the privacy of state employees to look for any wrongdoing she can try to pin on Corbett"

"Bloomberg-funded attorney general in favor of 2A civil right infringement misuses office to influence gubernatorial race"

Kathleen Kane...the gift that keeps on giving. :sad20:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I've also read he sold the lottery and mandates vagina swabbing after a rape report is filed. :shrug::

don't forget the oil companies, they came running to PA soon as he took office, fracking the place up.

Thing is the state GOP doesn't like him, really hasn't done much to support him either, he keeps vetoing a lot of their BS too, and sent a few high ranking Republicans to prison for corruption.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    don't forget the oil companies, they came running to PA soon as he took office, fracking the place up.

Thing is the state GOP doesn't like him, really hasn't done much to support him either, he keeps vetoing a lot of their BS too, and sent a few high ranking Republicans to prison for corruption.

The unions love him...:D I didn't know some liquor stores up there were operated by union employees....apparently he tried to throw the unions out of the private sector business and pssd off the unions too. lol He'd get my vote if I lived up there.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    The unions love him...:D I didn't know some liquor stores up there were operated by union employees....apparently he tried to throw the unions out of the private sector business and pssd off the unions too. lol He'd get my vote if I lived up there.

:eek: Somebitch, anti union? He's an American NOT a thieving pos. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom