• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • giggity

Nov 8, 2013
    And I was just starting to considering moving to PA. I guess I'm gonna have to stick it out here in MD and continue the fight.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Tongue in cheek? One can still move to PA, I doubt the 2A world will end there regardless who is head of the state police.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    Tongue in cheek? One can still move to PA, I doubt the 2A world will end there regardless who is head of the state police.

^This. If anyone is in for a taste of culture shock, it is Marcus Brown, who holds NO sway over the Second Amendment or any 2A rights in Pennsylvania.

Even if he was a county Sheriff he would be bound by law to "shall issue".

This is my "worried" face...

:innocent0

The organizer of the rally against our new slave master Tom Wolf came up with a good one, Marcus Brown Shirt

The rally is very gun rights focused. If any Marylanders are interested in going the solidarity would be appreciated:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1386685894964809/

Statewide Protest Against Tom Wolf's Inauguration!

Tuesday, 1/20/2015

We hope that you can join us as we protest Tom Wolf's Anti-2nd Amendment Agenda on his Inauguration day!

Tom Wolf wants to enact unconstitutional universal background checks on firearms, he wants to ban assault weapons (the scary looking rifles), and Wolf also wants to grant local municipalities the ability to enact their own gun control ordinances that will violate the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Tom Wolf will be an "Oath Breaker", and We the People of this Commonwealth will not stand for it!

We'll be rallying across the street from his inauguration on Commonwealth Ave located behind the Capitol building. We want to send a LOUD and clear message to the statist's!

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    ^This. If anyone is in for a taste of culture shock, it is Marcus Brown, who holds NO sway over the Second Amendment or any 2A rights in Pennsylvania.

Even if he was a county Sheriff he would be bound by law to "shall issue".
    Few things are as satisfying as gun grabbers finding out they, or their ideals, are not welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom