• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Now a PA resident moved in sat got my Lic and applying for my ccw slept with my windows open the other night didn't have to hear radios thumping or people I'm loving it :party29:

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Less taxes than MD and PA is Constitution friendly. No tax on the rain here, it's free and I don't get taxed for flushing my toilet.

Everyone I know who lives in PA pays more property tax than I do for less property. Let them build a school near you and see what happens. Do your research, not making it up.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    The property tax has a school tax on it also which makes it high I have all the schools near me I don't mind paying I have kids and schools are good small price to pay in my book

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Also a MD refugee in Windsor, loud stereos aren't a problem, but muscle cars grabbing gears on their way out of town does shake the house from time to time:D

Everyone I know who lives in PA pays more property tax than I do for less property. Let them build a school near you and see what happens. Do your research, not making it up.

My taxes aren't bad, besides I'll gladly pay a little more to live in a state that recognizes all of the Constitution and doesn't try to ban firearms every time a moron commits a crime with one . I recently read an article that listed states with the highest overall taxes. MD was on the list, PA was not.

Seriously though, every state in the Union has its good and bad points. I was born and raised in Havre de Grace MD and I loved the town, still do. I have friends there and will be going back on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Don't get me wrong...the people and openness of PA had me looking there for retirement until I found out about the tax situation. Just not doable on a fixed income

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom