• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    the recent posts we were discussing involved if an out of state permit will allow OC in Philadelphia. The OP asked if his permit was good in all of PA

yep he can click on that map...click his state he has the permit in, and it will show the states he is good to go in.

If PA doesn't show up as green, then he has his answer. I was just noting the PA reciprocity as an example.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    This what your looking for?

18 Pa.C.S. § 6108: Carrying firearms on public streets or public property in Philadelphia

No person shall carry a firearm, rifle or shotgun at any time upon the public streets or upon any public property in a city of the first class unless:
    (1) such person is licensed to carry a firearm; or
    (2) such person is exempt from licensing under section 6106(b) of this title (relating to firearms not to be carried without a license).

http://www.pafoa.org/law/carrying-firearms/open-carry/

stimpy17

Mar 10, 2015
    Western Maryland
    Greetings,

I'm getting ready to fill out my paperwork and send it to the York County Sheriff's office. This license is good for the whole state of PA correct? I ask because the top of the form says Commonwealth of Pennsylvania County of York Application for License to Carry Firearms.

Welcome aboard! You'll love the firearm freedom we have in PA.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    By the way my fax over the weekend to Adams County worked. They called me today to say they updated my address. I can pick up a corrected one the next time I am in Gettysburg or just carry on what I have until renewal.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    My License is ready for pick up. Talk about prompt efficient service. Now, to get that Glock 19.

That's cool I sent mine in Monday and this morning got the call. The sheriff was vary cool that called and even said I can get it sat and gave me the hours heading there tomorrow after work

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom