• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I feel for the child and the constable but its the dads fault.

sometimes for side work I help a guy who owns a bunch of houses and an apartment building do evictions. the way some people act and carry on during the evictions I can easily see one escalating out of control. down here you pay a sheriffs deputy to be there during evictions and I have seen tenants hauled away for breaking windows and doors and walls in the house in front of the deputy and one guy threatened to kill the deputy and got himself hauled off. I don't know how the owner puts up with these people.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I feel for the child and the constable but its the dads fault.

sometimes for side work I help a guy who owns a bunch of houses and an apartment building do evictions. the way some people act and carry on during the evictions I can easily see one escalating out of control. down here you pay a sheriffs deputy to be there during evictions and I have seen tenants hauled away for breaking windows and doors and walls in the house in front of the deputy and one guy threatened to kill the deputy and got himself hauled off. I don't know how the owner puts up with these people.

I totally agree. It is no surprise, the reactions you'll get from the typical rental population. The entitlement mindset is on full display.

swimtb

Jul 17, 2013
    crofton area
    Imagine if the constable just stood there and did nothing. His family would be planning his funeral. Sorry to hear the loss of the young girl but the fathers actions left no choice.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Sad story indeed. I feel for the Constable and the girl who was killed. The father put her in unneccessary danger by bringing a gun into the equation.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Have they released any charges on the father yet? I would be surprised if he isn't charged with something. It sucks to be the constable in this situation. A truly no win situation.

Feb 28, 2013
    I don't really know what felony murder means, i just saw it on Law & Order once.

The father should be held to blame, whatever that means legally.

Shitty job the constable has.

Felony murder as opposed to misdemeanor murder. :sarcasm:

This is entirely on the father, IMO.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I agree with most/all. I feel for the girl, the girl's mother, and the constable. I wonder if the father meant to "simply scare" the constable away as opposed to actually being ready to kill. It doesn't change anything - I'm just curious.

I read about it at http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/us/pennsylvania-constable-shoots-girl-dead/ and was about to post it in the WC, but search worked so here I am.

Doesnt matter...pointing a gun at someone puts you in a whole different situation..

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Doesnt matter...pointing a gun at someone puts you in a whole different situation..

I've been browsing the same thread over on the S&W forum, and there are lunatics ranting that the constable is at fault for not knowing his backdrop and being a horrible shot for striking the father in the arm.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I've been browsing the same thread over on the S&W forum, and there are lunatics ranting that the constable is at fault for not knowing his backdrop and being a horrible shot for striking the father in the arm.

:sad20: So never mind the dad that pulled the gun on the Constable...:sad20:

Action-reaction-results...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom