• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kkiley

Mar 16, 2013
    Hi heading to Lancaster tomorrow any good milsurp shops near Lancaster, have been to Trop and Kinseys Thanks alot kevin

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Trop, Lanco, and Kinseys are my main haunts, all close to each other in Elizabethtown. There is also Morr in Lancaster, Collectors in Willow street, Mussers in Ephrata, Backwoods in Columbia, Sportsman's shop in New Holland, and Village arms in Gap. Yea, lots of gunshops in the area, some like Trop and Lanco pretty much just stock new stuff with a handful of trade-ins, some like Village arms and Backwoods have a lot more interesting used gear.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Trop, Lanco, and Kinseys are my main haunts, all close to each other in Elizabethtown. There is also Morr in Lancaster, Collectors in Willow street, Mussers in Ephrata, Backwoods in Columbia, Sportsman's shop in New Holland, and Village arms in Gap. Yea, lots of gunshops in the area, some like Trop and Lanco pretty much just stock new stuff with a handful of trade-ins, some like Village arms and Backwoods have a lot more interesting used gear.

Village Arms gives a 3% discount if you pay cash.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I just saw the thread, so its too late to add Hakes, a little south along the river on the Wrightsville side of the Columbia-Wrightsville bridge.

But hey, thanks to alucard0822 for all of the information. I wasn't aware of anyone but Tropp & Kinseys. I'm gonna have to Google some of them and plug them into TomTom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom