• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I realize Toomey sucks. But people need to suck it up.

you will really regret allowing the Clinton/McGinty team in office. Not just on guns. Clinton/Toomey is better than Clinton/McGinty.

See here: PA now leans Democratic in the Senate race. http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/t...race-rating-shifts-to-leans-democratic-sabato

Please don't tell me about Trump. That is magical thinking. Clinton is likely to win. And if she does, you don't want two Dem senators from PA.

Toomey may be a snake, but lot's of Republicans have had to "evolve" on guns. With McGinty, there is no chance. At least with Toomey there is some chance. There are other issues too - taxes, healthcare, etc.

People hoping to oust Toomey thinking there will be a next time - there might not be a next time. Once in office, McGinty will be hard to defeat. Casey will be hard to defeat too.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Bu, bu, but folksez wittle feelwins are huwrt an day havta stomp dare wittle feetie weeties an pouwt to make demselves feel bettew.

fiveloaves

Sep 9, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Please don't give up on Trump and don't believe the MSN polls about Clinton leading.
    Trump will nominate a good replacement for Justice Scalia, at least a better nomination than Obama/Clinton.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    At this point Trump has a better chance of winning than Toomey. He's an establishment Rino in an election where his type have been defeated by both parties, and he's paying the price. I'll still vote for the idiot, and hopefully against him in the next primary.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Please don't give up on Trump and don't believe the MSN polls about Clinton leading.
    Trump will nominate a good replacement for Justice Scalia, at least a better nomination than Obama/Clinton.

Clinton is going to win handily and Clinton supporters can just stay home. If they feel guily, they can Tweet #ImWithHer from Starbucks and their vote will be taliied.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Clinton is going to win handily and Clinton supporters can just stay home. If they feel guily, they can Tweet #ImWithHer from Starbucks and their vote will be taliied.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Or if you want to vote for Clinton but are afraid that she will go to jail before she can take office, but you can't vote for Trump because he says mean things on TV.....Just Vote for a 3rd Party candidate to ease your Conscience :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom