• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Hey Ned, roger the “rules”. Just as a curiosity, have you noted the Antifa shitbirds following rules somewhere that I have not?

I am not trying to be a douche waffle. I seriously don’t believe any rules will make a difference.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!! LET'S ROLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and do what? Better to ignore them than give them the pleasure seeing people antagonizing over it.
    See Texas v Johnson , it's a 1A RIGHT

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Was on a phone call today with a Civil War enthusiast who states he has "my finger on the pulse of Gettysburg" and stated that the NPS is suspicious that this is a false flag announcement to get other organizations riled up for the purpose of turning the agenda around.

The question to ask is, "does ANTIFA ever advertise their rallies or events in advance"? I'd look at this with a grain of salt.

and do what? Better to ignore them than give them the pleasure seeing people antagonizing over it.
    See Texas v Johnson , it's a 1A RIGHT

I wouldn't give them the attention they so desperately need. Maybe the video they post will show 20 freaks having a hissy fit.

Last edited:

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    In 2015 when the thug Dylann Roof displayed a confederate flag in a photo the National Park Service, in its effort to be PC, decided to ban the sale of all confederate flags in all NPS stores.

There are a ton of non-NPS stores in Gettysburg. Confederate flags have never been hard to find there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Heard from someone who just returned from Gettysburg, bikers will be in attendance.

I belong to Bikers for Trump and they are building up to go there. I posted my same warning on their FB page about the NPS suspicions.

Nothing more dangerous than an emotionally-charged zealot running headlong into a situation escalating it to a crisis while falling right into a trap

The comments I put up previously are from a very credible source close to the Gettysburg National Park so for those who want to go rollin' into Gettysburg looking for a fight, do so at your own risk and please don't end up looking like instigators, taking the law into your own hands, or otherwise putting the good guys into a bad light.

I hope the ads of ANTIFA being there are wrong but for those that wish to go up for support, please do but be cautious, keep a clear head and situational awareness, and be safe.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I belong to Bikers for Trump and they are building up to go there. I posted my same warning on their FB page about the NPS suspicions.

Nothing more dangerous than an emotionally-charged zealot running headlong into a situation escalating it to a crisis while falling right into a trap

Unfortunately, that is one tactic that the Klan seems to have perfected. They publicize their protests and will work the counter-protesters into a frenzy, but stay within their 1A rights. As soon as 1 counter-protestor reaches their limit and some sort of melee starts, the Klan will point fingers and say that they were right and the other side is full of violent people.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Antifa are tantrum-throwing bratty children. They do things like burn flags to get a rise out of people they do not like. The best way to deal with tantrum-throwing bratty children is to ignore them. If they can't get a reaction out of people with their stupid flag-burning, they will stop. Flags cost money, and a bunch of turds living in their parents' basements do not actually have much of that after buying their monthly comics and video games.

Defeat Antifa in the arena of ideas. Don't stoop to their level.

hiattda

Aug 30, 2018
    So why do you believe this is a real thing? There have been several of these types of things that end up being created by some group wanting to cause destabilization. Russia, China, North Korea and white supremacist groups have been caught creating events in Facebook and posting other shit. Russia got caught starting a BLM protest. Stop posting shit you can’t verify and have no evidence to believe it is even a thing.

WillSka

Apr 8, 2015
    I think Antifa burning a flag at Gettysburg is fake news. This sounds like a number of the fake postings found on extremist boards.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Westboro Baptist "Church" was famous for doing these "feints" that generally caused a lot of uproar and attention. They received "free" exposure at zero cost while the jurisdiction/organization that was the focus was forced to spend a great deal of money, time and planning for an "event" that never occurred.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    So, lemme get this straight ... Big announcement of offensive activity by Antifa, with a bunch of inflammatory comments included. Plenty of time for the "terrorist slime," "little punk ass bitch" conservatives to organize their folks to react.

Hmmm, almost like they're instigating a specific response.

I thought the exact same thing "IT'S A TRAP!" Why else would they put that out there.

Not to mention as mentioned earlier, what if everyone just ignores them. Let them do whatever that is until they get mad everyone is ignoring them and they attack. Then we defend.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    You're getting punked

Nobody's showing up. This is happening all over the country.

BINGO! Just ignore it. Not to mention I have more important things to do on July 4th, like swimming, drinking, shooting, eating and not in that order.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Is that something new?

I haven’t been in years but I bought a very high end stars and bars and battle glad and s Stars and Stripes up there years ago

You can still find them if you know where to look and go up in the off season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom