• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    I was just wondering if anybody had expierence with Adams Co. as I just mailed my app today and up here it is through the Sheriffs dept. not State Pd. Just looking for an estimate on time frame.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    I am not from pa, but we farm a bunch of ground in Gettysburg and hope that it is as friendly of a place as it seems towards firearms. With my Florida cow permit I was intending to carry while in pa.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I am not from pa, but we farm a bunch of ground in Gettysburg and hope that it is as friendly of a place as it seems towards firearms. With my Florida cow permit I was intending to carry while in pa.

How do you concealed carry a cow? They're pretty big animals.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    Although there are the rare and scattered reports that the Sheriff will take the max time of 45 days or more, most folks are reporting a 2 week time frame.

You mailed your app in, but you will have to pick up the license in person. Just an FYI in case you weren't already aware.

TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    Although there are the rare and scattered reports that the Sheriff will take the max time of 45 days or more, most folks are reporting a 2 week time frame.

You mailed your app in, but you will have to pick up the license in person. Just an FYI in case you weren't already aware.

Thanks exactly what I was looking for, I only mailed it since I couldn't make it there today, pretty simple application too

Big_Leo

May 8, 2011
    if one applies and is granted a ccw permit in pa, will it be honored in MD? correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't MSI send an email about MD honoring ccw permits from neighboring states? (PA,VA,DE......)

Big_Leo

May 8, 2011
    Thanks for the info. My buddy asked the same question today. Too bad it's not the answer we were hoping for

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom