• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 0128shot

Jul 7, 2011
    Poolesville,MD
    Hi all, where could I find a Kel Tec 2000? I have heard they are in short supply and was wondering if anyone knew a place they had them in stock.

Thanks

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    What version are you looking for? (9mm or .40 S&W & which magazine configuration)

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Have a friend looking for the same thing. Doesn't feel like paying 450 or whatever crazy price they're asking on gunbroker.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Be patient, Keltec has put everything they have into pumping out KSG's.

As long as they dont get banned they will swing around and make another run. I still would like to pick one up in Sig 226 mag .40 S&W and maybe an extra 9mm (I hear one of them can be converted easily to take CZ mags.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Be patient, Keltec has put everything they have into pumping out KSG's.

As long as they dont get banned they will swing around and make another run. I still would like to pick one up in Sig 226 mag .40 S&W and maybe an extra 9mm (I hear one of them can be converted easily to take CZ mags.

Yea, I heard there's a way to fiddle with the mag connect. I was told any mag can be converted. However, the longer mag well for the Glock 17 is the exception. You should be able to find out the details with a search over here-> http://www.thektog.org/forum/

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Yea, I heard there's a way to fiddle with the mag connect. I was told any mag can be converted. However, the longer mag well for the Glock 17 is the exception. You should be able to find out the details with a search over here-> http://www.thektog.org/forum/

Ya my current Sub is the clock model. Incredibly accurate, even with course sights and a lumpy (pre finish) muzzle. Still shoots 6" groups at 100 yards which isnt bad for a 9mm carbine.

Id buy two more if they become available again at reasonble prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom