• ...and so much more!
  • Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    Anyone familiar with them?

http://www.mdwfa.org

I ran across them and its seems like a good organization, but I tried to poke around their non-profit filings and they don't come up, which makes me think they are organized as a for profit org. Seems like they are doing good work, but I like to know how the money gets spent (i.e., if officers are receiving any, like so many of the 'big' organizations do) before I send anyone any.

Brent

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    I am the VP and running the show right now. We are registered as a 501c7 non-profit and are planning on changing to a 501c3 so that donations are tax deductible once changed. The change can allow us to collect donations and possible grants to do more work in the future.

No one in the group of the staff receives any perks and no one is issued any funds except to repay funds they may have outlaid for the organization.

We would appreciate you joining or donating or even if you wait until we finish the c3 application later on to use it as a tax deduction. :) Once joined if you wish to try and help out we are always looking for energetic people that want to change things and make waterfowling in Maryland better.

I can be e-mailed at mdwfa@mdwfa.org if you have direct questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom