Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    From: https://www.insidenova.com/news/sta...cle_fe4d3f4a-29da-5345-a0f5-bcbaca20a0d8.html

"Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam said Tuesday that his gun control agenda does not include door-to-door confiscation of firearms, deployment of the national guard to enforce gun control legislation, or cutting off electricity of Virginians for the purpose of gun confiscation."

Oh... I feel SOOOO much better now.

yes. better:rolleyes:
    When asked in November whether he was considering confiscation, Northam told a reporter, “not at this stage,” which left the door open for potential confiscation in the future.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Which means in DemoRAT double speak means HELL YES WE WILL CONFISCATE YOUR WEAPONS

Yup. You can never filter your assessment of these people based on a principled view. They are no different than those in Islam that are of the belief that it is absolutely moral to lie outright if it achieves the goal.

These people have no principles or morals and they will do whatever is necessary to achieve their outcomes.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Wonder if governor blackface has realized that if he were to use the NG, that Virginia would need to seal the borders, before patriots from all over the country would want to come and play.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Wonder if governor blackface has realized that if he were to use the NG, that Virginia would need to seal the borders, before patriots from all over the country would want to come and play.

Either the or the Commander in Chief, says stand down. They are to be used for natural disasters.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

It would be like Bleeding Kansas.

God save the United States.

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky

That reminded me of this scene

Attachments

• wcotpllay.jpg
      wcotpllay.jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 350

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I wonder if the Virginia National Guard to do any good helping Americans in Puerto Rico after the large earthquake right about now at least through the end of January? If I was president I would send them. Who can argue with disaster relief especially after the hurricane a couple years ago?

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    The 2A has nothing to do with hunting deer, but then again, I'm preaching to the choir here...

Of course we know that. The extra rounds are to shoot the other hunters trying to take yer kill. We know it is the wild west with gun owners. :rolleyes:

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    It is a standard disinformation tactic to claim that left wing heroes are receiving death threats from crazy right wing extremists.

This, remember Demonrats have no problem lying, the amount of lies we have had to put up with from them in MD is mind boggling, used to let it go now I confront them with their lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom