• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I've Reloaded several thousand rounds with these projectiles and I have no issues with the quality or accuracy that I've received but today I went to their website to try to purchase another 3000 bullet bucket and it doesn't appear that they have them available any longer. Has anyone else purchased bulk bullets from this company lately?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Maybe a website issue? Seems odd that they list a bulk bullet section, but the section itself doesn't list any choices in any diameters. Yet they have numerous bullets available, all in packaging of 500 or under. Maybe give them a call.

Maybe a website issue? Seems odd that they list a bulk bullet section, but the section itself doesn't list any choices in any diameters. Yet they have numerous bullets available, all in packaging of 500 or under. Maybe give them a call.

I got 2000 from Berry's. That will get me started on my 9mm. I still need a good source for .224s in 55grn. Pulls or blems are ok. I need a total of around 15000..

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I switched to RMR bullets, a more down to earth owner/company. However, you can often find Extreme's sponsored shooters discount codes posted in forums.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I got 2000 from Berry's. That will get me started on my 9mm. I still need a good source for .224s in 55grn. Pulls or blems are ok. I need a total of around 15000..

Brownell's sells the Hornady 55 grain FMJBT #2267B in cases of 6000 for $439.99. Not a bad bullet, especially for blasting ammo.

If you have time, every month or so, Brownell's will run a discount deal of 10% off. Almost always for one day only. Sometimes the discount can be a tad better.

Figure 15 bucks ballpark a case in freight if freight isn't offered, and you're around 6.85 cents a bullet. Better still at 6.6 cents if you catch a (less frequent) deal where freight is included.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I’ve gravitated to sagesrelodingsupply.com for most of my bullets and whatever brass I occasionally need.

Prices are very competitive and his bulk options arrive in 2 days more times than not all the way from Washington state via USPS flat rate priority mail.

Wes is very responsive, helpful and he even processes rifle brass if you don’t have the inclination, tooling or time.

https://sagesreloadingsupply.com/index.php?route=common/home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I probably sound like I own the place but evergladesammo.com has never done me wrong. I can’t find 9mm FMJ bullets delivered to my door for less than 7 cents anywhere else.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I just jumped ship from Xtreme this week
    I had been using wideners for large rifle and them for pistol and 223 but just switched to Everglades for pistol. They have a good website and you can see the cpr for each qty you order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I probably sound like I own the place but evergladesammo.com has never done me wrong. I can’t find 9mm FMJ bullets delivered to my door for less than 7 cents anywhere else.

I got plenty of Everglades pistol brass and pills in an estate sale recently. Press has been setup for service rifle testing though, so I’ve not loaded any...

Always good to have sources and options though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Why? Must have missed something. Although I don’t understand how freedom munitions is getting by still trying to sell reman ammo at new manufactured brand name stuff....

During the "ammo scare" a few years ago, Freedom was one of the only places I could find .223 for a reasonable price. I will tell you, it was some of the most accurate stuff I ever fired. Don't know how or why, but trust me it just was....

Seems like today however their model likely won't work as well.

Guessing (from the talk on this thread anyway) they got acquired or something and their QA is slipping?

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    During the "ammo scare" a few years ago, Freedom was one of the only places I could find .223 for a reasonable price. I will tell you, it was some of the most accurate stuff I ever fired. Don't know how or why, but trust me it just was....

Seems like today however their model likely won't work as well.

Guessing (from the talk on this thread anyway) they got acquired or something and their QA is slipping?

I have used their reman ammo quite a bit and am generally pleased by it. Although it is the only ammo to date to cause a malfunction in a couple different pistols I have. Overall their ammo functions nearly perfectly in my experience; thousands of rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom