Hypothetical: If the usurper issues an EO banning AR-15s, will you comply?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • This is also not how EOs work. The lack of civics education on this forum is really disturbing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    An EO making ARs NFA items and heavily taxing firearms, mags and ammo is a defacto ban for a lot of people. Thats bidens plan.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I stand by my statement that there are many, many people here who don't really know how government works and don't seem to have taken the time to educate themselves. I'm sorry if that offends people, but it is an observation that I genuinely believe to be true. No one's apologizing for attacking other people over denying election fraud, so why would I apologize for my statement? Move on with your lives.

On the plus side, I took a good 3-4 months off after Trump got elected because of how toxic and unbearable the forum got, and there's probably a good chance I'll take 3-4 months after this one, too. You can judge for yourself whether that's a net positive or negative by the end of it, I suppose. But for every time I call you guys dumb, there's about 20 times of me trying to genuinely help you. I invested a lot of time and money in training, gear, and guns trying to figure out what works. I like to share and help, but like everyone else, the frustration emerges sometimes.

I agree. Your previous post was spot on and factual. I reeducated myself on EOs during the Obama Administration for obvious reasons. Civics knowledge is important

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    He will not need an EO...

They will pass a AWB in Congress before 2021 is over.

Not if even one of the two GA Senate seats in their upcoming runoff election goes to a Rep. Raskin can push whatever he wants in the House, it'll hit a Red Wall in the Senate, and probably wouldn't make it out of committee for a Senate floor vote.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    An EO making ARs NFA items and heavily taxing firearms, mags and ammo is a defacto ban for a lot of people. Thats bidens plan.

It’s not a defacto ban on a “lot” of people. It is defacto ban on poor people. Especially poor minorities.

If requiring something as ubiquitous as a state issued ID for a constitutionally protected activity like voting is considered to be obviously racist.... I can’t imagine what to call, NFA trusts, Form 1, 3 & 4, Form 5320, Notary seals and on and on. My imagination is failing me.

It’s not a defacto ban on a “lot” of people. It is defacto ban on poor people. Especially poor minorities.

If requiring something as ubiquitous as a state issued ID for a constitutionally protected activity like voting is considered to be obviously racist.... I can’t imagine what to call, NFA trusts, Form 1, 3 & 4, Form 5320, Notary seals and on and on. My imagination is failing me.
    Its currently taking around 1 year to get nfa paperwork back. Can't imagine how long its going take when everyone has to register their current ARs and complete the paperwork before purchasing one.

A right delayed is a right denied.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    AR ban

First off, er what AR? Next..... get a 80% plastic one and keep in safe storage. Destroy and then turn in just the lower as this is "the gun"... everything is is just parts.

sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    Boating accident

I’d have just two words...take your pick...

“What AR?” Or

“Boating Accident”

why-are-gun-owners-are-the-shittiest-boat-drivers.jpg

Jun 4, 2015
    Yep. The problem is, politicians can’t ban shit without somebody else willing to go get it. Most LEO, IMO are not willing to abridge rights to that degree. The ones that are will give pause when they consider how many a55holes like me have hundreds of rounds of blacktips for their Garands. Just look at the recent AWB in CT. No action. Why? Many of the folks who didn’t turn in their banned firearms were good citizens....who happened to be LEO.

The same cops enforcing Red Flag orders won't pause for a second. The bizarre belief that suddenly, after decades, they'll care about the Constitution is...bizarre.

And if you shoot at one, you're a "Deranged right wing nutjob who exemplifies the danger these guns and people present to society."

And as we've seen in Kenosha, not a single platform will either allow discussion that you might have been justified, or any fundraiser for legal defense or your survivors.

We are verging on Venezuela/USSR here. It may collapse very quickly, or persist for decades. But as long as it's here, you need to forget about "Rights" or "Constitutions." There's what the Party and its Apparatus want, and proles who will be forced to comply.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The same cops enforcing Red Flag orders won't pause for a second. The bizarre belief that suddenly, after decades, they'll care about the Constitution is...bizarre.

And if you shoot at one, you're a "Deranged right wing nutjob who exemplifies the danger these guns and people present to society."

And as we've seen in Kenosha, not a single platform will either allow discussion that you might have been justified, or any fundraiser for legal defense or your survivors.

We are verging on Venezuela/USSR here. It may collapse very quickly, or persist for decades. But as long as it's here, you need to forget about "Rights" or "Constitutions." There's what the Party and its Apparatus want, and proles who will be forced to comply.

I don't think they are suddenly becoming Constitutionalists, I think they are afraid of getting killed. When otherwise reasonable people like me (arguable, I know) have no intention of compliance and will shoot to defend my rights, it becomes a very dangerous endeavor. Again, CT and NJ are shining examples of bans that went nowhere.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    If they ban evil assault weapons I will be a good boy and do like this man did! If they tell me to cutoff my balls I will do the same!

:rolleyes:

[YT]iNGz-kO4VYE[/YT]

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    If they ban evil assault weapons I will be a good boy and do like this man did! If they tell me to cutoff my balls I will do the same!

:rolleyes:

[YT]iNGz-kO4VYE[/YT]

Bull F*cking Shit! You Lying Dog Face Pony Soldier.

You cut the barrel which can be replaced. If you wanted to really make your point then why didn't you chop your upper and lower receiver?

Cutting or Plugging a replaceable barrel does not demil any AR15 or M16.

Just a F*cking Lying Dog Face and Pony Soldier Show

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    Hell no, and hell no. Dust is easy to brush off when you need it. Most citizens (good law abiding) sleep with a loaded weapon within reach, so I don't believe that a leo would try to enter in the wee hrs without good cause and then I guess it would be anybody's game. Make sure you have your security camera's on to alert you of any activity goung on around your property.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom