• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Saw a flock of Blue Heron the other day over Severna Park. Never seen them in a flock like that before - pretty cool. Also, we heard our first spring peepers at Ft Smallwood park this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the warmer days ahead!

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    I saw my first Osprey today that is about 1 week earlier than usual. Since the Zoyzia is starting to turn green I guess Spring has sprung.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Saw my first osprey on middle river this past weekend. It’s officially spring in my mind.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I enjoy sitting on the back porch watching them dive bomb for fish but that doesn’t last long since there are several eagle’s nests at the end of our cove. A little further out there’s lots of nests

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    I enjoy sitting on the back porch watching them dive bomb for fish but that doesn’t last long since there are several eagle’s nests at the end of our cove. A little further out there’s lots of nests
    Me too. The Osprey's catch a fish, then have to dogfight with an Eagle who usually wins, then it has to catch another fish.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Saw a flock of Blue Heron the other day over Severna Park. Never seen them in a flock like that before - pretty cool. Also, we heard our first spring peepers at Ft Smallwood park this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the warmer days ahead!
    I counted well over a dozen herons across a creek from me in Severna Park prob 15 years ago. I have pict, but hard to pick them out in the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom