• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I need to hire someone to install an antenna and short mast on my chimney and run the cable through the attic space. The top of the chimney is about 35’ above my deck.

The antenna would be a ham radio antenna attached to a 10ft mast secured to the corner of the chimney just above the roof line.

I live in Ellicott City I need the work done on Saturday or possibly Sunday morning Sept 28, Sun sept 29 or sat Oct 5th.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Hey ToolAA,

Did you ever get the help you were looking for? If not send me a PM and maybe I can try to help. No expert, but... I like to help when I can.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Hey ToolAA,

Did you ever get the help you were looking for? If not send me a PM and maybe I can try to help. No expert, but... I like to help when I can.

I held off for a little because I was concerned that my HOA might shoot me down. However the after some asking around it really appears our board is quite a dysfunctional group. I decided to put it up and if they give me crap I’m going to plug in an HDTV and say its my OTA antenna.

As for install I member here recommended someone who can do it. I reached out to him and he can do it. However I also spoke to a customer who owns a roofing and gutter company. I’m getting an estimate for some roof repairs, vent pipe covers and some gutter work next week. He said he will do the antenna too if he can as they have remove and reattach them sometimes while doing roofing anyway.

Either way I should have one of the two options available and hope to be up and running in a few weeks. Thank you very much for the offer to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom