• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    Yes this is from Virginia and yes I know things are done a bit differently in Maryland...but it shows the vindictiveness of democrats in general. I am sure our liberals in Assapolis are no better. They would find a way to punish your 2A safe place...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8GlfSLa4pqcRk_VUXSYu2dy7fpUzFH6re0GS-ZzyjXUtM

So what do you propose? Whats the better alternative to 2a sancturaries that you see? It is a psychological win either way... even if it is not much more than ink on paper it is a quantifiable victory to point at and get people off their arses

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    What is good about law enforcement coming out in support is that it brings the issue to people that have no idea what is going on in the State Houses, people that don’t vote or don’t think it’s important. The hope is that they will participate more in both the legislative process and vote

That didn't work too well for George 3. Saslaw and Northam are distant, out of touch rulers as much as the crazy king was.

I agree with you, but after the bill has passed and is signed, it's the law regardless of who is governor until it's repealed or challenged in the court and struck down. While I realize there are a handful of LEOs that will refuse that just means that the VSP will have to do the dirty work. (and they will do it, that I promise you) and the Officer and or Deputy that refused to enforce the law and probably his Chief or Sheriff will also be removed (and possibly be charged) Not too many Sheriffs or Chiefs are going to put themselves or their employees in that position.

So what do you propose? Whats the better alternative to 2a sancturaries that you see? It is a psychological win either way... even if it is not much more than ink on paper it is a quantifiable victory to point at and get people off their arses

Nothing...there is no positive outcome for gun owners and 2A supporters. In the end, we will lose our right to bear some if not all arms.

Too few have the will to fight. every year the 2A activists try the same thing. Every year they lose ground. It's only a matter of time. But I know for a fact 2A sanctuaries will not work in Virginia and they damn sure won't work in the People's Republic of Maryland.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    Nothing...there is no positive outcome for gun owners and 2A supporters. In the end, we will lose our right to bear some if not all arms.

Too few have the will to fight. every year the 2A activists try the same thing. Every year they lose ground. It's only a matter of time. But I know for a fact 2A sanctuaries will not work in Virginia and they damn sure won't work in the People's Republic of Maryland.

They won't work in MD because no one will stand up for them.

I have friends involved in VA. In VA it's a different story.

Gov Blackface lit a nuke in his own back yard. The 2A movement was the flash reaction to the new laws. We all know its just a principled statement but it points out the sentiment of the majority 95% of the State. The locals are now taking the next steps, many running for office to replace the local officials that didn't toe the line on the 2A votes. Several counties are actively organizing and provisioning militias legal under state and local law. People are sincerely mobilizing.

It isn't Maryland. God help the first VSP team that shows up to red flag someone in some of the counties.

Edit: They also realize that complacency got them here, if as many people show up to vote as did for each county 2A sanctuary movement they will flip the entire state government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom