• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    I have dozens of approvals then today for some reason I have been denied for two handgun purchases. I don’t understand what is going on.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I have dozens of approvals then today for some reason I have been denied for two handgun purchases. I don’t understand what is going on.

Maybe a paperwork error? I did transfer once in Jessup and the officer had me as the buyer and the seller, got kicked back and had to do over.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    I think it was the fact that I have been delayed at the same time for a rifle. The guy at the gun store said I was delayed until the 16th of April. Strange thing I just have 5 suppressors approved the week prior.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    This kind of thing is 100% pure B.S. It's the perfect example of why we fight these "common sense gun safety" bills when they are introduced. Background checks put the strong arm of the government in the way of you exercising your natural rights. A right denied is not really a right, is it?

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Is it just me or is anyone else impressed he got 5 tax stamps through the week before? I wish my wife would be okay with that kind of spend.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    So go to the phone with the police. I answered test to smoking marijuana. I don’t even smoke cigarettes. So I have to get something notarized stating I don’t smoke and reapply.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    As you can see from my last post with all the autocorrects I need to stop doing every damn thing on my iPhone. This last update has my phone found weird things.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Looks like you should slow down and triple check your paper/digital work before you do the submit. Glad you figured it out and have fun with all your toys.

P.S. - You now have access to the Water Cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom