• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Only places that haven’t raised pricing are the Big Boxes- Walmart, Dicks, Bass Pro/Cabelas. Not much supply being received though. I should’ve bought the 20ga Mossberg 500 I saw about a month ago at Walmart for under $200. I’m sure it didn’t last long.

My son is in FL and he says stores have guns! Ammo prices are through the roof 80 bucks for a box of 50 9mm! Gun prices per him are still lower than MD!

A friend of mine who resides on a boat and claims Florida as his state of residence just picked up a Smith & Wesson44 mag wheel gun and a desert eagle in 50 AE . Less than two grand for both Total. They weren't new but they weren't heavily used either.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    For the folks willing/able to "roll their own" AR's, things aren't too bad still. Just takes a little patience to source parts. Barrels especially, due to stupid MD restrictions. Recently I've helped a number of friends source parts/build their own rigs for roughly 10% over what i'd expect to pay in January.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    A friend of mine who resides on a boat and claims Florida as his state of residence just picked up a Smith & Wesson44 mag wheel gun and a desert eagle in 50 AE . Less than two grand for both Total. They weren't new but they weren't heavily used either.

Specialty guns (including DE and .44 in that) don’t seem to be in heavy demand. Neither are 1911’s, saw many variants out there and pricing was pre-crazy. .22 Target pistols same thing- Rugers, Brownings.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I've bought 1 shotgun, 1 rifle, 4 handguns and a stripped lower since the Dempanic began. I think I pretty much paid normal prices for all of them. Even got what I think was a bargain on the latest one off of Gunbroker.

2 of the handguns and the lower receiver were in stock locally too.

Striper69

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2014
    Iowa
    I went to a Scheels store today to pick up some more 350 Legend ammo. There were only 2 boxes on the shelf when I bought the rifle Saturday night. I looked on the shelf where they were and they were gone...nuts!

I looked across the aisle at where they usually put pistol ammo and one shelf had a bunch of 350 Legend ammo!

FoxSlayer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 8, 2020
    I've been buying guns just because I want them. Why are so many other people buying them? What do they think is going to happen?

Watching:
    Burn Loot and Murder operate with impunity
    Antifa same ^

Police standing by while above happens
    Police being demoralized and defunded

China Joe and the Hoe et al

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I check quasi-distributors from time to time, just to check the pulse of some things and not surprisingly CDNN’s inventory is down to 2 pages (from as many as a dozen pages this time a year or two ago) AND PRICES ARE UP, noticeably: https://www.cdnnsports.com/firearms.html

Last time I checked kyguns absolutely any handgun with a “CZ” in the name was, “Sold Out”. That may have changed since last week? https://www.kygunco.com/ ETA: just checked and it has, they’re flush with some models again ... for now ...

Lots of “off brands” and new-names-to-me popping up everywhere including Buds https://www.budsgunshop.com/ and,

As has been posted by / relayed from SOTAR, the “Modern Sporting Rifle” segment pipeline is now (has been for awhile) filled with parts and kits and assembled guns that are gonna produce vast numbers of problems in future, short- and long-terms.

Nice to still hear about deals like that S&W and DE though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom