• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Talk to the folks that head up our local MD gun rights organization.
    They approached MGA about increasing penilties for using a gun in commission of a felony.
    The MGA had NO interest in that, I think they said "they did not want to alienate our people" (I am probably getting the quote wrong)

Bottom line is "The Left" will never enforce penalties against felons,, they are only interested in disarming the conservative or self reliant class.

I am 100 percent against removing people's gun rights due to "poor personal choices" However I am for criminal penalties so terrible that people might think twice before using a gun to commit a crime...10 years for brandishing in the commission of a crime (including implying), no early release. 25 years for discharging in the commission of a crime with no early release.50 years for shooting someone who survives, no early release, life in prison for shooting and killing someone during the commission of a crime, no chance of early release and death for killing someone with a gun if the shooting was pre meditated or multiple victims.

AND make all gun crimes federal offenses so these turn style state courts that refuse to prosecute gun crime would be by passed..

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Im going to suppose that the Officer may have been concerned that a bad guy came in through the garage and was holding your wife at gunpoint while you were instructed to get rid of the cops. Maybe not, but my scenario is not out of the question.

This is why we need to learn how to blink in morse code.

Feb 28, 2013
    "I believe in the second amendment but...."

He'll be sayin the rest of that to my backside while Im walking away, cuz likely the next sentence will be "nobody needs an "assault weapon"

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    How long would a homeowner be given to read a warrant? Are they given a minute or two to read it? Is it just put in their hands as they are moved out of the way? How does that typically go?
    You have all the time in the world to read it... AFTER I have secured the house and started the search.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    Im going to suppose that the Officer may have been concerned that a bad guy came in through the garage and was holding your wife at gunpoint while you were instructed to get rid of the cops. Maybe not, but my scenario is not out of the question.

You watch a lot of action movies don't you?:lol2:

The ATF will not know unless someone advertise's. There are not enough
    local or state police to go knocking at everyone's door.
    As yes, any police or sheriff will need a warrant to enter. 4A

Why do you think they're doing these raids for the most part they're only interested in the sales records. If you've bought something from any of these companies they know what you got. If you have something that they are changing the definition of you're quite likely to get a visit. Don't answer the door..

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Sales/purchase does not equal possession. If that went forward, there would be class action suit after class action suit. If they tried nullifying such, the next round comes on police and VIP's that happen to be on the purchase lists but not locked up with the general public on the lists. If it gets to using the lists, but editing them for VIP's both sides are screwed.

We will see how far the wheels turn on this.

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    Don't answer the door. If you do, do not invite them in, do not agree to any search. Do not even talk to them. At most tell them you will not speak to them without a lawyer present. Pretty much all you need to say. If they have a warrant, nothing you can do anyway and they will come right in and search. Doesn't look like these knocks have warrants though. Looks like they are knocking on doors and see who will openly incriminate themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom