• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I believe, I know last year it did anyways, make it unlawful for them to be able to access even an unloaded firearm. That nulls the locks that are often given away for free to prevent children from being able to load and shoot a firearm. Project Childsafe is one program that provides these. I have to read it more closely to verify if this years law does the same.

Now that the election results are final and the lefttards have stolen the people's government I think you'll see few if any gun control bills introduced since Congress will do the dirty work for the MGA.

I expect a new AWB that will include possession illegal without grandfathering.
    I expect a BROAD definition of AW to include all mag fed semi auto centerfire long guns
    I expect a mag ban on all handgun mags over 10 rounds with possession illegal
    I expect all online sales of all guns and ammo banned
    I expect a limit on how many rounds one can keep for their hunting guns
    I expect a complete registration scheme
    I expect very large taxes placed on guns and ammo
    I expect background checks on any purchase. I'm talking security clearance type checks and the buyer must pay for
    I expect reloading to be banned
    I expect 2A advocacy groups like the NRA and GOA to be banned

I also wouldn't be surprised if:
    interstate travel while armed is banned
    an attempt to remove the 2nd amendment isn't started.

It's going to be a shi*t show and the sad part is many will comply with everything..

CMOS

One ragged donut hole
    Nov 13, 2009
    MoCo
    Muleskinner, I think you have a good sense of what could happen.
    You didn’t have any NFA activities on there. Wonder what could happen to SBR/SBS, suppressors, etc.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Regarding HB 175:

Note that not having infrastructure didn't stop NJ or CA from enacting a similar law. Also that the the respective state police heads told them they couldn't make it work didn't matter. Gun grabbers will grab regardless to keep their owners happy and the money flowing.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Now that the election results are final and the lefttards have stolen the people's government I think you'll see few if any gun control bills introduced since Congress will do the dirty work for the MGA.

I expect a BROAD definition of AW to include all mag fed semi auto centerfire long guns
    I expect background checks on any purchase. I'm talking security clearance type checks and the buyer must pay for

It's going to be a shi*t show and the sad part is many will comply with everything..

I expect the MGA to treat that list as a gift from Heaven, in that they will rush to enact it all to prove how "woke" they are and get national recognition, fame and fortune.

SPQM

May 21, 2014

All this is actually possible under a liberal's view of the 2nd amendment, which is:

"As long as someone can buy a gun somewhere, somehow, legally, no matter if there is only one gun store in the entire country, and you have to register for a 1 hour slot 5 years in advance to make a purchase, they will consider the 2nd Amendment still valid."

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Are we yet able to see the totals for how many calls, letters and visits a given representative receives for and against a given Bill? My guess is ...

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Have they taken up the vetoes for last year yet? Still legal to FTF transfer for the moment?

Still legal. The veto override vote on the long gun transfer bill is supposed to come to the floor on February 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Bump again. Don't forget to get all set up so you can testify. MSI breaks down how to do it for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-202941_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20210126-202941_Chrome.jpg
      54.2 KB · Views: 262

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-27 202736.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-01-27 202736.jpg
      63.9 KB · Views: 206

Users who are viewing this thread