NYC Woman Facing Felony Weapons Charges, Up to 25 Years in Prison for Airsoft Guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jd2020

Nov 20, 2020
    Queen Anne’s Co
    And of course, while posing for silly photos of non-crimes and filing forms in court, how many actual bad actors were hurting innocents a little more for the lack of attention?

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...FxxK New York! City and state...no use for New York or California in this world.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    So she's facing charges for the one firearm that was missing parts? Completely unconstitutional. None if the cops posing for that picture should feel proud about this.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    So she's facing charges for the one firearm that was missing parts? Completely unconstitutional. None if the cops posing for that picture should feel proud about this.

How many on here say there are only a few bad apples and that the majority would not stand for it and would side with the people? That pic is disgusting.

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    help me understand here,there was only one real firearm,that was missing parts to actually fire, but she was charged 1st degree because of having 10 "weapons". Are airsoft illegal in that state or something?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Not one officer in the pic has an ounce of pride.

Ounce of Pride , Dignity , Ethics , Moral Compass , and the self awareness to follow the Constitution .

Police should get on the side of patriots and not be the bunch that has no place to turn .Once they pissed off the law & order crowd they have nothing but the defund the police folks .

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    So what is the state’s motive for maintaining charges against her?
    My guess is the single real gun wasn't rendered inoperable by ATF regulations so therefore one charge might still be valid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom