• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Did anyone see the picture of the guy in Wisconsin with one.. looks like the left has discovered the modern peacemaker.

Glad I was able to secure my 3rd (no I'm not sharing). I'll bet this is Biden's first order of business to ban these. Find one now if you can!!

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Did anyone see the picture of the guy in Wisconsin with one.. looks like the left has discovered the modern peacemaker.

Glad I was able to secure my 3rd (no I'm not sharing). I'll bet this is Biden's first order of business to ban these. Find one now if you can!!

3, NICE... do you have enough food for them? A guy up thread has 1k rounds but no AS007

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    My credit card was just hit!

Should be delivered in the mail in just a few days!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    I hope they resolved the optics mount issue. As much as I love the AS-007, I had to sell my gen 1. It's a powerful weapon that really eats optics.

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get for it? (+/- $100).

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Does it come in FDE? Worried about the whole anti-black rifles mentality.

Active camouflage upgrade allows for any color, or blends perfectly into the background.

Almost lost it on the shooting bench when I accidentally turned on the system.

Sirex