• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Damn it... and I thought that my 4 M&P's was enough. They are coming out with a new version with tall sights and a slide milled to accept a RDS. Also comes with a Performance Center trigger and better reset. I had been looking into getting my M&P9 with threaded barrel machined for a deltapoint, but this looks so nice that I may just be getting a new one now...

With any luck I will be able to order just the slide.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-...-releases-new-m-p-pro-series-core-models.html

178060_01_lg.jpg

ShiNNinG

Jul 14, 2008
    White Marsh
    Already check on this, it hasn't been released. S&W just teasing people with it on their website. Definitely on my XMas list.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Throw a threaded barrel in it and it's a perfect suppressor host with those tall sights.

That's what I would use it for. I was wondering why they didn't include a threaded barrel if it is designed to be a comp gun, since darn near all the shooters run compensators on threaded barrels. :shrug:

In any case, I already have a factory threaded barrel that I can swap in. :D

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    The gun is ment for competition shooting in an "open" class where red dots are allowed.

As far as I know...non allow for supressors.

I could be wrong.

Baumer

Jan 21, 2010
    The gun is ment for competition shooting in an "open" class where red dots are allowed.

As far as I know...non allow for supressors.

I could be wrong.

If you're talking USPSA open class I've never seen a suppressor, but a compensator is standard in that class. The comp would also require a threaded barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom