• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Shot one today (7.4.20) .
    I put about 200 rounds through it without a hiccup. It was pretty nice.
    The price is right. Under $200

Anybody have one? The grip was fantastic.
    7563170efb03fcafd60c8e618c217929.jpg

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Shot one today (7.4.20) .
    I put about 200 rounds through it without a hiccup. It was pretty nice.
    The price is right. Under $200

Anybody have one? The grip was fantastic.
    7563170efb03fcafd60c8e618c217929.jpg

I have one.. shot it twice.. love it.. cheap sights but aftermarkets are available..stainless slide

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    The one I shot, the guy got his for about 180. Some shop nearby.

So if you found 1 for 199 you're in, but not 200 because it isn't under? LOL

Everything I've seen is in the $240 range, plus shipping and FFL, so yeah, If I could find it for $199, I'd play. Why is that funny? You're the one that said they can be had for under $200, I just wanted to know where. Still looking for the humor in that.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Everything I've seen is in the $240 range, plus shipping and FFL, so yeah, If I could find it for $199, I'd play. Why is that funny? You're the one that said they can be had for under $200, I just wanted to know where. Still looking for the humor in that.

I don't know where. I haven't looked. My buddy said they can be had for under 200. That could be 199. If I want one, and it's 240, I'll spend it.
    Some people would let 40 bucks stand in their way of getting something.

Pinnacle

Firearm Licensing (MD, FL, AZ)
    Aug 11, 2020
    The one I shot, the guy got his for about 180. Some shop nearby.

So if you found 1 for 199 you're in, but not 200 because it isn't under? LOL

Once upon a time you could get these under $200, especially with some of the rebates they had going. I was in Tyler's last week and they had one in the case for $275. Considering most are online between $240 and $300 plus your shipping and transfer fees, that was a decent price.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    I have one, and it has never had a hiccup. It is too cheap to sell and a great subcompact pistol with great mag capacity. It is one of my keepers.

jokie

May 27, 2020
    A in AA
    I wonder why the G3C is still not in the roster. I saw it was in the September 2020 meeting agenda together with the G3. The G3 is clearly in the roster but not the G3C.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Nah. The G3 is, saw a few at Tyler's couple weeks ago. The G3C was submitted for approval, should be available when the roster updates.

G3C must be good, I’ve seen them all over in Maryland gun shops. I bought one last year in Maryland and had no issues.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I have sold my share of them, but have never shot one. They have quite a following. The ones I have handled in the shop seem like a solid little pistol.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    I wonder why the G3C is still not in the roster. I saw it was in the September 2020 meeting agenda together with the G3. The G3 is clearly in the roster but not the G3C. ��

The G3C has been approved but won't hit the roster til around Nov 8. Below is the response I received.

Good Afternoon,

All firearms, except the Glock/FC Arms M3S, were approved by the Board at the September 16th HRB meeting. The approved firearms will be in the next MD Register issue on October 9th. You have to allow 30 days for objections and if none, the firearms will be legal for sale and on the handgun roster on November 8th. The minutes from the September HRB meeting will not be posted on the website until after they are approved at the next HRB meeting on December 9th.

Thank You,

The MD Register can be found here, Handgun Roster info starts on p36 with the G3C info on p37
    http://www.dsd.state.md.us/MDR/4721.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom