Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old June 11th, 2020, 07:23 AM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseymorejr View Post
Sorry, your friend's not a good guy. He's the worst kind of asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teratos View Post
Your friend is a scumbag. This is tyrannical and Unconstitutional. I’m sure the crown is happy to employ such an agent. Willing to f*ck the people he “serves”.
KevinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:40 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by F5guy View Post
fwiw I know a police captain of a local force who told me he never has given back a firearm that was given over in similar circumstances. Told me he just sends them to be destroyed and tells people to sue the department if they complain and has never had any backlash. We have had many conversation about this but he won't budge. I consider him a good guy and we agree on most everything else in life. For him it's just self preservation and not wanting to be the guy who gave the guns back to a person with bad intentions. The ultimate cya I suppose.. I sincerely hope you get yours back and I would follow the advise above, document everything and nag them each and everyday taking names, certified mail etc...
That is complete BS and if it isn't illegal it sure as hell should be.
jtb81100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:51 AM #53

Quote:
fwiw I know a police captain of a local force who told me he never has given back a firearm that was given over in similar circumstances. Told me he just sends them to be destroyed and tells people to sue the department if they complain and has never had any backlash. We have had many conversation about this but he won't budge. I consider him a good guy and we agree on most everything else in life. For him it's just self preservation and not wanting to be the guy who gave the guns back to a person with bad intentions. The ultimate cya I suppose.. I sincerely hope you get yours back and I would follow the advise above, document everything and nag them each and everyday taking names, certified mail etc...
Screw your friend. He's a traitor to the constitution and the laws he swore to defend. I hope karma comes to him swiftly and mightily.
gwchem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:53 AM #54

Quote:
And I bet he would be one of the first to kneel, then lay down to the protesters.

Then to wash their feet.

He can kiss my a**. He is a douche.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 07:57 AM #55
Why should we Free BSD?

Why should we Free BSD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDFInfantry View Post
The longer that I am in this hell hole state and hear of stories like this the harder I want to up and leave! So I will! Just got a nice property in WV! I close on the house at the end of this month! Ah the fresh smell of freedom!!!!!! The cherry on the pie is that the book of faces has offered me a job as a systems engineer! Still undecided as to whether or not I'll take that job working for the Zucc.

That being said I'll keep fighting the good fight for you guys and will donate to the cause! I'm getting older and need to think about not just my future but my children's future as well. If you value your rights and your property I urge you get out of Maryland! They don't deserve you guys! They don't deserve your hard earned tax dollars! They already have billions of dollars in budget shortfalls! Kick them where it hurts! I've got to imagine that with all of this COVID-19 nonsense they are in deep doo doo financially as they have been for a while now anyway! I hear that WV is much better for retirement too!
Send me a PM of where you went to, we might be able to organize a get together for members if we are close enough together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoostation View Post
Like cherry blossoms in spring

Ban hammer falls and makes all better
Member of the 1st Universal Church of St. John Moses Browning, Reformed (M1911A1)

I give no fawkes.

SOTAR FTW!
Admitted H&K fan boy
NRA-Life

DaemonAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:08 AM #56
Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Quote:
Your friend is a scumbag. This is tyrannical and Unconstitutional. I’m sure the crown is happy to employ such an agent. Willing to f*ck the people he “serves”.
this.
The contents of the above post may not be safe for children, expectant mothers, or the elderly. The above post should probably not be taken seriously but should be taken with a quart of whisky. Misuse of the above post may cause rash, infection, joint pain, bleeding gums, car trouble, bad weather, black mold and/or anal seepage.
Boats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:50 AM #57
Certified Mad Scientist

Certified Mad Scientist

Quote:
No disrespect to you, but this man is not a "good guy"... he is a petty tyrant who is ignorant of the meaning of the American values of Liberty.
Doctor_M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:56 AM #58

Quote:
.... I consider him a good guy ....

Yeah, he's one of the Good Guys

KevinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 09:47 AM #59

Quote:
If true, he should lose his job. That's the kind of defunding that I would support.

#WeWillNotComply
PowPow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2020, 09:53 AM #60

That police captain needs to be fired and charged with theft and destruction of property. Not a “good guy” at all.
Dingo3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > Maryland 2A Issues