• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jun 29, 2020
    On a Island
    Hello,

I guess I should have intro my self since I'm new here but I'm looking for recommendations for well run, clean rifle & pistol ranges. I've never been to a range in Maryland but I've done quite a bit of shooting in CA and during my stint in the USMC (0331). With all the ridiculous things that's going on in this country, I need to fresh'n up my game. Looking for a rifle range that has 500 yard targets and when I get my HQL in the next century, visit a pistol range. I'm local to the Annapolis and Kent Island area if that helps.

Thanks in advance

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    500yd? your pretty limited in selection in the area. There is Delmarva Sporting clays roughly halfway between Cambridge and Salisbury. (1hr to an 1hr30min from Annapolis.)

Peacekeeper in West Virginia, never been there myself so not full op on details, I believe its up to 1000 yards?

Probably someplace in PA but not sure where.

Bridgeville DE has one, but its a club-run range if im not mistaken.

Jun 29, 2020
    On a Island
    500yd? your pretty limited in selection in the area. There is Delmarva Sporting clays roughly halfway between Cambridge and Salisbury. (1hr to an 1hr30min from Annapolis.)

Peacekeeper in West Virginia, never been there myself so not full op on details, I believe its up to 1000 yards?

Probably someplace in PA but not sure where.

Bridgeville DE has one, but its a club-run range if im not mistaken.

Delmarva Sporting on the Eastern Shore, I'll look them up. Thanks man!

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Associated Gun Clubs has a 200 yard range as well as other ranges. Maryland Shall Issue is now !n associated club. Join MSI to protect your rights and then get a range badge. We can run you through the orientation and sign off to get the badge.

https://www.associatedgunclubs.org/

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nope , the east coast is different from parts of the Southwest with ample BLM ( Beauro of Land Management ) desert for random long range shooting . Anything longer than 200yds is a notable standout .

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Pretty cool setup (that’s A LOT of grass to mow! :-)
    Really nice people.

They started out as a really good Sporting Clays course. They actually had a goose pit on the side of a pond!!

Shut down the course after they started to mine sand and gravel.

Shot on the rifle/pistol range when it first opened, but it's been a long time since I've been there.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom