• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    See page 73 of the policies and procedures manual for details on the guest policy. In summary, there is a guest fee of $10 that is waived for a badge holders spouse or any guest under the age of 18 (under the age of 21 if that person is participating in the AGC an youth program).

https://associatedgunclubs.org/agc/pdfs/Policies Procedures Manual.pdf

Awesome! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I talked to AGC just yesterday and they said they are not doing any Range Safety Orientations until Sunday September 20th. I also noticed MSI's scheduled one for 8-8 and I have e-mailed to them to confirm but so far no confirmation.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I talked to AGC just yesterday and they said they are not doing any Range Safety Orientations until Sunday September 20th. I also noticed MSI's scheduled one for 8-8 and I have e-mailed to them to confirm but so far no confirmation.

Ya I’m scheduled to go to the one this Saturday but I haven’t gotten a confirmation email but someone from MSI did respond back

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Was I supposed to get a confirmation email specifically saying I was signed up?

I'm not sure. I believe this a realtively new system and so maybe they are still working out the kinks. What I am sure about is they are having the walkthrough tomorrow morning and you should be there with your eyes, ears, and $100.

Send a pm to squaregrouper for further clarification.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I'm not sure. I believe this a realtively new system and so maybe they are still working out the kinks. What I am sure about is they are having the walkthrough tomorrow morning and you should be there with your eyes, ears, and $100.

Any idea if I can shoot right after getting the range bad like if I bring my rifle with me?

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV

Also, who is squaregrouper?

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Also, who is squaregrouper?

He is the guy who will be conducting your walkthrough tomorrow.

Any idea if I can shoot right after getting the range bad like if I bring my rifle with me?

I dont see why not. You are going to need a target stand or steel target. The AGC sells both.

https://associatedgunclubs.org/shop/

https://associatedgunclubs.org/shop/page/3/

If you want to shoot steel, then you will also need to get your steel certification. It is an online test and a $10 fee. Pretty sure you need a Range Badge number in order for the test results to be official, but you can certainly practice it here and take the test immediately after you get your badge.

https://associatedgunclubs.org/events/steel-target-shooting/

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    He is the guy who will be conducting your walkthrough tomorrow.

I dont see why not. You are going to need a target stand or steel target. The AGC sells both.

https://associatedgunclubs.org/shop/

https://associatedgunclubs.org/shop/page/3/

If you want to shoot steel, then you will also need to get your steel certification. It is an online test and a $10 fee. Pretty sure you need a Range Badge number in order for the test results to be official, but you can certainly practice it here and take the test immediately after you get your badge.

https://associatedgunclubs.org/events/steel-target-shooting/

Awesome thank you so much I really appreciate the help.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV

I did get a confirmation email like 5 seconds ago

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Yep! Shot for about an hour an a half as well, might go shoot some clays tomorrow

I was there setting up for 3 Gun. Actually came out to talk to my neighbor and his Dad that were in your group. Stop by the match tomorrow if you are going to shoot trap. You can see where all of the real fun is to be had.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I was there setting up for 3 Gun. Actually came out to talk to my neighbor and his Dad that were in your group. Stop by the match tomorrow if you are going to shoot trap. You can see where all of the real fun is to be had.

I saw y’all setting some stuff up, I’d love to do three gun just don’t have a pistol

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I got the confirmation e-mail Friday morning. I attended the 9-11 Orientation this morning, then shot my shotgun for almost three hours. I went up to the clay shooting range but the nice RSO up there discouraged me from attempting it [with my 'short barrel' AK12]. I still think I'd like to try one day, it would certainly be more fun than blasting a static target with bird shot at 25 yards. But I'm a newby and don't know what I'm doing. I know I'm not interested in buying a rifle and shooting targets, nor a 4 foot long one shot gun, lol.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I got the confirmation e-mail Friday morning. I attended the 9-11 Orientation this morning, then shot my shotgun for almost three hours. I went up to the clay shooting range but the nice RSO up there discouraged me from attempting it [with my 'short barrel' AK12]. I still think I'd like to try one day, it would certainly be more fun than blasting a static target with bird shot at 25 yards. But I'm a newby and don't know what I'm doing. I know I'm not interested in buying a rifle and shooting targets, nor a 4 foot long one shot gun, lol.

You could get an 870 and get a bunch of different length barrels or if you have the money maybe a banellie M4 (Ik I probably misspelled that).

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Buy a pistol and come shoot steel challenge. Best fun you can have with your clothes on and a gun in your hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom